Maintenance Monday and our new URL

Just now, Div said:

Ok so if you go with the default view, the icon on the left as above, you can't get into the SPFL forums?

And if you change it to topic view, the icon on the right, all topics load fine?

With the left icon it won't load in the spfl forums and loads fine with the right.

Samsung tablet and sony Xperia phone are both the same on chrome and opera.

Just now, bennett said:

With the left icon it won't load in the spfl forums and loads fine with the right.

Samsung tablet and sony Xperia phone are both the same on chrome and opera.

Thanks for that. What about in grid mode? The icon in the middle?

Ok so I have been working with the forum tech support folk on this on and off this morning.

It's now been escalated to "Advanced" support.

I'll keep you posted on developments.

Meantime the, pretty naff, workaround is to use the Forum Topic View option which is the right icon in the view options on the forum homepage;

forum-workaround.JPG

14 minutes ago, Div said:

Ok so I have been working with the forum tech support folk on this on and off this morning.

It's now been escalated to "Advanced" support.

I'll keep you posted on developments.

Meantime the, pretty naff, workaround is to use the Forum Topic View option which is the right icon in the view options on the forum homepage;

forum-workaround.JPG

That works, is a bit ungainly to get to what you want, but will do until the software bods find a better solution.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Div said:

Ok so if you go with the default view, the icon on the left as above, you can't get into the SPFL forums?

And if you change it to topic view, the icon on the right, all topics load fine?

Same for me

Still waiting on an update from the support boys on the issue I'm afraid. I'm hopeful I might get something tonight as they are in the US so working a few hours behind us.

I'll keep on at them, desperately want to get it resolved as it does seem to be affecting quite a few members.

1 hour ago, Div said:

Still waiting on an update from the support boys on the issue I'm afraid. I'm hopeful I might get something tonight as they are in the US so working a few hours behind us.

I'll keep on at them, desperately want to get it resolved as it does seem to be affecting quite a few members.

Don’t want to speak too soon but it seems to be working fine now for me 

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Don’t want to speak too soon but it seems to be working fine now for me 

Yip, the forum boys tell me it’s fixed.

Can other affected users confirm?

10 minutes ago, Div said:

f**k sake, you're kidding me!

Can you clear your cache?

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Have you tried logging off?

Aye done both but still no joy I'm afraid. Like previously no issues at all when not logged in it's only when I log in that I have the issue. 

Sigh. I've reported again to the tech boys.

If the board is running perfectly when you aren't logged in, and it's running perfectly for me on my machine when I log in as you, then it all points to a local cookie issue on your device as far as I'm concerned.

But if you've cleared cache and cookies and still having the issue then I'm totally stumped.

I'll see what the boffins say. Sorry about this!