NFL Game Pass now on DAZN - GTF

StewartyMac

1 hour ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Today I can only find the game in 40 or 5 minute highlights. Have these p***ks done away with the full game replay with no ads that was the best thing about gamepass?

Click on “highlights” at top right of the screen and then select full event 

Hope these screen shots help 

IMG_8211.jpeg

IMG_8210.png

I take it Sky Sports black out still applies - did we come to the conclusion that DAZN doesn’t allow VPN? I always used Gamepass with VPN if the game I wanted was blacked out. Obviously want to watch Dolphins tomorrow night but would have to buy Now TV pass if VPN is off the table, which would be a pain in the ass.

Guest DannyBlue

Why do they insist on putting up the stats when you go to watch the replays of the games? One of my favourite things about Gamepass is being able to watch the game in 40 over breakfast and a cup of coffee from last nights game. I appreciate it's a small thing and at least they don't give away the final score but it's still annoying. Yesterday I saw that Josh Allen threw 1 TD and 3 picks before the thing had loaded, it definitely detracted from it.

You can't get rid of it either, the option to toggle stats on and off is only available in full screen mode but not on the landing page. I contacted the live chat to confirm this, and they said it can't be removed but that they 'might consider changing it in future upgrades.'

Why would anyone want to see the stats of a game they haven't watched and if some people do surely at least allow an option to hide them?

• 2 weeks later...

the Game In 40 edits have kept up the proud tradition of their previous platform at least by missing out occasional scoring drives and instead showing mutiple replays of single non game impacting plays.

I wonder if these edits come from the league themselves as they've remained inconsistent in quality across different platforms.

Edited by Count Mongo del Fantastico

In case anyone wasn’t aware, if you have the nerve to go on holiday during the NFL season then you’re shit out of luck for watching the coverage that you’ve paid for, because these DAZN c***s have decided that you can only watch the game in the country which you registered from. VPNs make no difference, they are somehow blocking those as well.

I can’t believe how badly the NFL have managed to ruin GamePass, which was generally very good before these losers got their hands on it.

12 hours ago, Nightmare said:

In case anyone wasn’t aware, if you have the nerve to go on holiday during the NFL season then you’re shit out of luck for watching the coverage that you’ve paid for, because these DAZN c***s have decided that you can only watch the game in the country which you registered from. VPNs make no difference, they are somehow blocking those as well.

I can’t believe how badly the NFL have managed to ruin GamePass, which was generally very good before these losers got their hands on it.

Yep.  Had my VPN set to Netherlands and got an email when I downloaded the app to tell me I logged in from an incorrect Country.  🤦‍♂️

• 1 month later...