NFL Game Pass now on DAZN - GTF

StewartyMac

Just got an email this morning to say that NFL Game Pass, a service I've subscribed to for about 6 years now has moved to DAZN. Logged in to the new website, and its horrific. Menu all over the place, and the historic games now only go back to 2016, when it was previously 2012. They've also seemingly removed the option to pay over 4 months, so all things considered, I've cancelled my membership, and will just watch highlights on YouTube now. 

Poor show. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had any issues trying to update any details on DAZN since this Gamepass migration? The auto-renewal for subscriptions is going to kick in on the 1st August. Problem is I don't want to use the card which I used last year, but I can't update the payment details (or anything else) on DAZN's terrible website.

Spoke to one of their advisors on a Chat Help box last week and they told me they'd raise it with the technical team. Heard nothing as of today, so messaged the Chat again, and just getting the same bs about "please be patient, it'll be fixed soon".

This DAZN mob seem a bit useless. And in addition to not being able to spread payments over 4 months, apparently they only stream in 720p, which is pish.

Might just have to find 'alternative' ways to watch games this year.

26 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

£150.99 Taken from me now. It’s always been manageable for me to do instalments. This is a total pain in the c**t 

Yup, I've just managed to get through to their customer support who have agreed to refund the full amount. I paid up front last year but I object to them just taking the money out of my account without prior consent.

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Yup, I've just managed to get through to their customer support who have agreed to refund the full amount. I paid up front last year but I object to them just taking the money out of my account without prior consent.

I don’t mind keeping the service but I want to pay in instalments like i have so the last 5 years. Twitter is awash with folk who haven’t been gamepass subscribers for years and have still been charged £150.99

I paid for the SuperBowl last year so we could get the American adverts and they tried to take the full amount from me this year.

I get that its the US but there must be some data protection law where the NFL have passed my (all of our) bank details to a 3rd party, including people who haven't used it for years. that can't be right.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Count Mongo del Fantastico said:

Damn. I used to VPN to Sweden if the Raiders game was on Sky cause I really can't stand Sky's coverage and with various fantasy leagues there was no way to avoid the game being spoiled before the 24hr black out was up.

This is what I got 😂

Screenshot_20230818_164832_Outlook.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been using Gamepass on DAZN?  What's it like?

I haven't signed up this year and normally watched Gamepass on my Samsung smart TV.  Is there an app for the new version?

On the VPN thing, there are plenty of articles that say expressvpn works with DAZN but it only works for a few countries so not any point spending the money for it.

Anyone want to let us know where we can get decent streams.