FM's future - FM24 and FM25 news

djchapsticks

Unity engine and women's football for 25 plus the ability to carry over saves from previous games. The stadium's should look pretty good.

Will probably get 24 now.

14 hours ago, Herc said:

Unity engine and women's football for 25 plus the ability to carry over saves from previous games. The stadium's should look pretty good.

Will probably get 24 now.

You want to get 24 after reading that? Seems all their efforts are going into 25 and 24 will just be an update job. I'll happily keep playing 23 until 25 comes out I think. 

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You want to get 24 after reading that? Seems all their efforts are going into 25 and 24 will just be an update job. I'll happily keep playing 23 until 25 comes out I think. 

Fair point. 24 might be a bridge into 25 though. I also never bought 23.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Likewise. The main thing I took from that announcement is that 25 will be good but there's no point in buying 24

• 2 weeks later...

Some great additions. Delighted about the engine update, as the games looked old for a while now and the regen graphics are so bad it genuinely puts me off long term saves.

Being able to carry saves over is interesting, and i wonder how well that will actually work.

Haven't bought FM since FM18 because I got sick of paying £30+ for what was basically a data update, a whole load of new match-engine deficiencies and exploits replacing the previous iterations, and no meaningful changes to anything under the skin resulting in still being able to turbo-click through conferences and interviews giving default answers.

If they are going to produce an actual new game for FM25 I might consider it, but if they go straight back to 'glorified patch' mode with FM26 they can f**k right off.

14 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Haven't bought FM since FM18 because I got sick of paying £30+ for what was basically a data update, a whole load of new match-engine deficiencies and exploits replacing the previous iterations, and no meaningful changes to anything under the skin resulting in still being able to turbo-click through conferences and interviews giving default answers.

If they are going to produce an actual new game for FM25 I might consider it, but if they go straight back to 'glorified patch' mode with FM26 they can f**k right off.

I stopped playing FM23 due to the youth development bug and I don't trust them to make the game any better. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...