False teeth

12 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

How much to Turkey teeth cost?  My teeth are not the best due to a couple of medical conditions so seriously considering as a couple have fallen out over the past year and in general pain?

Depends what you're looking for. If there's pain there I'd be getting that looked at first and foremost.

10 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Depends what you're looking for. If there's pain there I'd be getting that looked at first and foremost.

@Hoose Rice, 100% that. Implants need sound bone to screw into, and pain might indicate a problem in that area. The other issue is that when a tooth is removed/lost, the bone in that area tends to thin and diminish, possibly making a graft necessary before an implant. I had that happen when a tooth was removed, but the COVID shutdown stopped my implant surgery. By the time surgery was available to be rescheduled, a consultation showed the remaining  bone was too thin for a successful implant unless they grafted in some more, and I waited another 4-6 months after that graft for healing.

implants are awesome, once in place and healed up, but they aren’t a quick and easy solution if there are underlying issues. Hopefully your pain issues are tooth rather than gum/jaw related.

Edited by TxRover

12 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

How much to Turkey teeth cost?  My teeth are not the best due to a couple of medical conditions so seriously considering as a couple have fallen out over the past year and in general pain?

Not sure asking a forum where people have, in last year helped you fund basics is best place to ask.......

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

Not sure asking a forum where people have, in last year helped you fund basics is best place to ask.......

Harsh tbh.  Theres not a chance in hell I could afford anything, was just thinking out loud/dreaming.  Sorry for any offence.

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Harsh tbh.  Theres not a chance in hell I could afford anything, was just thinking out loud/dreaming.  Sorry for any offence.

Just go to a local stables and ask them to give you a shout when their next horse croaks it. Cut theirs out and glue them into you mouth. It'll give you the exact same look. 

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just go to a local stables and ask them to give you a shout when their next horse croaks it. Cut theirs out and glue them into you mouth. It'll give you the exact same look. 

Harsh, as he’s not a Rangers fan.

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, waldesbringthewa said:

I've got a false tooth, too, all thanks to a dental procedure gone wrong way back when. It was a real hassle, leaving me with this lingering aversion to dental visits that I just can't shake off.

Grow up.