#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

Newcastle, like Man Utd recently, win toss and make Liverpool hit the other way to their preferred ends. When was the last time anyone did this at Celtic Park or Ibrox? It almost never happens. It's almost like it's an unwritten rule.  To answer my own question, I believe it was Motherwell in 21/22. 

1 minute ago, Owsley 2 said:

Newcastle, like Man Utd recently, win toss and make Liverpool hit the other way to their preferred ends. When was the last time anyone did this at Celtic Park or Ibrox? It almost never happens. It's almost like it's an unwritten rule.  To answer my own question, I believe it was Motherwell in 21/22. 

This season teams have been doing it to Falkirk regularly

4 minutes ago, Owsley 2 said:

Morton often do that, seemed to do it a lot under Duffy. Celtic fan at work was really annoyed when we did it at Parkhead, which was probably why we did it.

Edit - to annoy their support, not that one guy.

Edited by AyrshireTon

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

The penalty wasn't the best (but still a good save) but what a bad miss on the rebound 

He was trying to be really.clever with the contact rather than simply making sure it went on target.