#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

Just now, eindhovendee said:

No, not enough evidence to say it was out, comical after 10 mins of Arsenal back heeling and showboating. 

Yeah this, VAR actually being used properly there.  Don't feel we'd get the same outcome up here.  

Apparently I'm in the minority, but it looked to me like there was evidence there of the ball going out. There was a freeze frame where it looked in by literally a few mm, but then over the next 2 frames it moved out of view behind the player's leg and further out of play.

3 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Apparently I'm in the minority, but it looked to me like there was evidence there of the ball going out. There was a freeze frame where it looked in by literally a few mm, but then over the next 2 frames it moved out of view behind the player's leg and further out of play.

His leg was covering the edge of the line so it was impossible to tell if the ball had gone out or not. I think it probably was out but it was the right decision to let the goal stand.

8 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I thought it was most likely out but you can't be disallowing that with the angles they had.