FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

54 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

This Bradley lad playing at right back is having a great game for Liverpool

If he’s not in the next England squad, there’s something far wrong (or he’s not English, which is possible).  He looks excellent all round and it allows TAA to push on into midfield.  

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If he’s not in the next England squad, there’s something far wrong (or he’s not English, which is possible).  He looks excellent all round and it allows TAA to push on into midfield.  

He's Northern Irish.  And if Liverpool were smart they would work to develop him as first choice RB and give up pretending that Alexander-Arnold can defend

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

He's Northern Irish.  And if Liverpool were smart they would work to develop him as first choice RB and give up pretending that Alexander-Arnold can defend

Oh well. That’s their one good player per generation. 

Great goalkeeping there, brushed off by the commentators.  

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I know they are close geographically but genuinely didn't think there was that much of a rivalry between these 2 clubs

I lived in the midlands for 10 years back in the 90s. 

Unlike modern games in London, Liverpool and Manchester there are less “tourists” at the midlands football stadiums with intense hatred towards each other. 

Villa going anywhere in the midlands was always Cat A. 

Birmingham - Villa very similar to Millwall - West Ham

Most trouble takes place well away from the stadiums. Lot of shite if you ask me. I’d sooner have a pint and a blether.