Glasgow United, you know who, and GCC

Just now, Plantar fasciitis said:

But he doesn't have a criminal conviction 

I believe he has three convictions for violence. As for the other half wit saying they would be "wiped", that doesn't mean he has no convictions.

4 minutes ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Because if it had went to a criminal court that's undoubtedly what the outcome would have been. Clearly due the distinct last of evidence it didn't even make it to a trial.  

That's a figment of your imagination.

1 minute ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Exactly, so how can the league be blamed for Shettleston signing him

Loved to be at the door of the Wosfl League chairman when the Record and the Sun arrive.

Eh eh eh, Aye ah mean we, don't know nuffin, wisnae us that done it. Take it up wae Shettleston eh Glesga Utd.

So you don't think the Wosfl has been brought into disrepute?

Eh eh, naw, nuffin tae dae wae us, pal.

And if it was your daughter?

14 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Alcohol?

You been on a desert island with Robinson Crusoe the last 30 years.

No but that's what you mainly see in public, although its quickly getting to the stage where they're doing lines in full view because they don't really give a toss who sees them anymore.

What goes on in the toilets is another matter.

Getting away from the subject though.

We really need to make sure the WOSFL , crack down on all the drug dealers plying their trade in the league, as they supply major drugs to all these young guys and girls who attend nightclubs at night outs, put themselves in vulnerable positions and sadly do lead to some being placed in situations of real violence or worse. 
Or is it just non criminal convictions of rape you're all on your high horse about? 
Because trust me the leagues are riddled with them, oh but wait they've not been convicted in a criminal or civil trial so that's ok. But even those that have don't get the kicked out the league. 

1 minute ago, PossilYM said:

Loved to be at the door of the Wosfl League chairman when the Record and the Sun arrive.

Eh eh eh, Aye ah mean we, don't know nuffin, wisnae us that done it. Take it up wae Shettleston eh Glesga Utd.

So you don't think the Wosfl has been brought into disrepute?

Eh eh, naw, nuffin tae dae wae us, pal.

And if it was your daughter?

If you read my posts you would know I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club. 
All I'm saying is unless there is a rule in place then the WoS committee cant just pick and choose who they deem fit to play 

Nope again, clearly it wasn't of the PF either since they never took it to trial and reading through the evidence and being involved in the criminal justice system I'll stand by my quote 

You being in the criminal justice system goes some way to explaining the prosecution figures. 

7 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

All I'm saying is unless there is a rule in place then the WoS committee cant just pick and choose who they deem fit to play 

End of thread. 

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You being in the criminal justice system goes some way to explaining the prosecution figures. 

Sorry you're totally right and I'm going to take a case out against the PF for total neglect of duty for failing to take this case to criminal trial when clearly the general public on here are more learned in criminal law and the evidence needed to take a case to trial, as no doubt he is guilty and they have failed to uphold the laws of the land. 
I take everything back 

Sorry you're totally right and I'm going to take a case out against the PF for total neglect of duty for failing to take this case to criminal trial when clearly the general public on here are more learned in criminal law and the evidence needed to take a case to trial, as no doubt he is guilty and they have failed to uphold the laws of the land. 
I take everything back 

I have to say, you don't set out the case very well for someone involved criminal justice.

The point being there is no criminal case to put my point across about. 
Sorry there was but the PF totally ignored all the damning evidence and fail to instigate a criminal trial! 
The PF marking the case was clearly a rapist apologist also just like me huh . 
Maybe even an ex footballer sticking up for one of his buds. 

Edited by Plantar fasciitis

8 minutes ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

The point being there is no criminal case to put my point across about. 
Sorry there was but the PF totally ignored all the damning evidence and fail to instigate a criminal trial! 
The PF marking the case was clearly an rapist apologist also just like me huh . 
Maybe even an ex footballer sticking up for one of his buds. 

I'd expect the PF set out the strengths and weaknesses of the case and and measured those against the prosecution threshold in place at the time.

53 minutes ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Because if it had went to a criminal court that's undoubtedly what the outcome would have been. Clearly due the distinct last of evidence it didn't even make it to a trial.  

Aye OK Rumpole.