Pars vs Airdrie - Sat 5th August

32 minutes ago, Mr November said:

Good info, cheers. I usually go over the Kincardine bridge and in that side, should that still be alright?

Yep, you’ll be fine coming via Kincardine. Not aware of any road closures/roadworks at that end of town - unless someone advises otherwise!

I’d imagine Saturday will be an interesting game. If last season is anything to go by, there should be some sort of drama anyway! Similar squads, as far as I can see.

Note that Josh Rae is suspended. Who is Airdrie’s sub/backup keeper this year?

Think we’re ok defensively, but obviously will struggle in attack over the next wee while, without KRH/Todd. Means I have no idea what to expect, but I’m fairly confident we won’t be hammering anyone in the near future anyway.

43 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I’d imagine Saturday will be an interesting game. If last season is anything to go by, there should be some sort of drama anyway! Similar squads, as far as I can see.

Note that Josh Rae is suspended. Who is Airdrie’s sub/backup keeper this year?

Think we’re ok defensively, but obviously will struggle in attack over the next wee while, without KRH/Todd. Means I have no idea what to expect, but I’m fairly confident we won’t be hammering anyone in the near future anyway.

Still David Hutton, unless we pull of another emergency loan.

8 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

Even if we get one, he probably won’t be announced until Saturday morning.  Airdrie special 😆

The seethe from the Falkirk fans when DJ was announced 5 minutes before the team sheet in the playoff was superb banter. Peak trolling 

2 minutes ago, David_86 said:

The seethe from the Falkirk fans when DJ was announced 5 minutes before the team sheet in the playoff was superb banter. Peak trolling 

Crying over bringing in Keltys second choice keeper 😂😂😂

Both teams haven't changed much, so can't see much change from last season. Two very different styles that are generally close games.

We were never a high scoring team but now we're 2 strikers down on last years squad and two of our biggest attacking threats out injured. Airdrie picked up some impressive cup results

I'm going for 1-1.

35 minutes ago, She who dares gins said:

Just looking for a bit of local knowledge on a good place to park, I’ll be coming in to town from Kirkcaldy way as I’m through in the East Neuk. Is there somewhere on the way in before I reach the stadium?

Best bet is just any of the streets up Garvock mate. As you drive up Halbeath Rd, take one of the wee side streets on the left hand side, plenty places to park up there. Even if you arrive later, towards 3 you'll still get a space with a 5 min walk to EEP.

39 minutes ago, She who dares gins said:

Just looking for a bit of local knowledge on a good place to park, I’ll be coming in to town from Kirkcaldy way as I’m through in the East Neuk. Is there somewhere on the way in before I reach the stadium?

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

Best bet is just any of the streets up Garvock mate. As you drive up Halbeath Rd, take one of the wee side streets on the left hand side, plenty places to park up there. Even if you arrive later, towards 3 you'll still get a space with a 5 min walk to EEP.

Just bear in mind there are roadworks at the Halbeath Retail Park so you might need to add 5 minutes on to your journey.

12 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Just bear in mind there are roadworks at the Halbeath Retail Park so you might need to add 5 minutes on to your journey.

Perfect timing for the start of the season.