Who's going doon?

1 hour ago, ClydeTon said:

That's not to suggest other teams got worse (although Partick and ICT had tough starts to the season, they showed quality at the end).

Doesn’t really take away from the main point, but us and Caley were first and second in the league after 10 games last season. It was the middle bit of the season where we both turned to absolute shit 

5 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Doesn’t really take away from the main point, but us and Caley were first and second in the league after 10 games last season. It was the middle bit of the season where we both turned to absolute shit 

So it was. I think I've purged any memory of the league prior to October because of how s**t we were.

Have an absolutely no idea who will go down but I have a feeling a few teams will be involved obviously us airdrie favs. We’ve massively improved in attacking areas but for once it’s the opposite end of the park that concerns me until we’ve have concrete signings in I’ll still be unsure. 

I'll reveal that a team with the letter 'a' in its name will be automatically relegated at the end of this season and another team with the letter 'a' in its name will end up in the League 1 playoffs.

Bookmark it, you've read it here first.

11 hours ago, approximately dave said:

I'll reveal that a team with the letter 'a' in its name will be automatically relegated at the end of this season and another team with the letter 'a' in its name will end up in the League 1 playoffs.

Bookmark it, you've read it here first.

Hockey Wtf GIF by Budweiser Canada
Exceptional patter

Couple Airdrie fans seemingly desperate to see us get relegated. Surely it’s about time they stopped pretending that we are some sort of rivals. It’s very Queen of the South of them. Half of them probably don’t even know why they dislike us. 

3 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Not even in the same league but Ayr fans are STILL thinking about queens.  It’s not a rivalry according to them mind. 

Mentioning your obsession with us isn’t the smoking gun you think it is mate. Enjoy your trips to Montrose though. 

3 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

What obsession with Ayr do I have? Don’t think I’ve ever posted in any Ayr related threads on here. 

More the QOS support in general. In the same wee boat as Stranraer when it comes to obsessing over Ayr. 

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

More the QOS support in general. In the same wee boat as Stranraer when it comes to obsessing over Ayr. 

Really? I can’t say I have noticed, as there isn’t much chat about Ayr on our thread.

While I don’t wish to be rude, I can’t remember Ayr ever really being a topic of conversation on it, other than we are due to play them. 

Don’t get me wrong, I am sure Ayr much like most teams will get posters from other teams posting on their thread. That generally happens in a multi-team forum though. It is hardly a sign of obsession though. 

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Couple Airdrie fans seemingly desperate to see us get relegated. Surely it’s about time they stopped pretending that we are some sort of rivals. It’s very Queen of the South of them. Half of them probably don’t even know why they dislike us. 

Ayr seem to have a dislike of us too. Probably stems from embarrassment that they let airdrie fans onto their pitch to break their bar

3 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Ayr seem to have a dislike of us too. Probably stems from embarrassment that they let airdrie fans onto their pitch to break their bar

No one likes Airdrie. There’s a lot of reasons for that. 

On 01/08/2023 at 07:21, ExiledLichtie said:

Queens Park.  We've all seen these academy kids they've signed before.  Youngsters who haven't actually played much real football, and have been coached by wannabe Guardiolas to play tippy tappy nonsense.  Playing a team full of these players means they will be kicked, tackled and cynically fouled all the way down to league 1.

There also seems to be an element of "Scottish football is shite, so we can beat it with a bunch of no mark kids" arrogance from their management team.  We've all seen that before too.

Ill-informed.