cumnock no 4 sent off at start of 2nd half

lok no idea as usual how to play against 10 men

forrester sent off for lok in last min

not 1 of the back 4 that played talbot played last night

except forrester who played at makeshift left back on sat

played in his usual position at centre back

14 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Irvine meadow 1 Clydebank 1,  Nicky little with injury time leveler

Where the ref got 9 mins extra time from for that penalty then a further 2 mins after it I`ll never know... looked like he was playing until they scored a winner! A sore one for Meadow who deserved the 3 points and Clydebank must feel like they got out of jail...

11 minutes ago, Hawf time pie said:

Where the ref got 9 mins extra time from for that penalty then a further 2 mins after it I`ll never know... looked like he was playing until they scored a winner! A sore one for Meadow who deserved the 3 points and Clydebank must feel like they got out of jail...

wasnt there but im sure a few will have choice words to say about that summary from what ive heard

28 minutes ago, Hawf time pie said:

The penalty was given on the 94th minute not 99th, and 4 minutes must have been roughly what the Irvine Meadow captain spent on the deck with cramp when right beside touchline, swings and roundabouts. Ref had a very poor game despite getting both penalty decisions correct. Clydebank could have been out of sight at half time missing 2 sitters and having a goal ruled out for what looked a tight offside call (be good to see highlights). All round well contested game.

52 minutes ago, Hawf time pie said:

Don’t think Meadow had one attempt at goal in the 2nd half other than the pen which was against the run of play.

As previously said,the game should’ve been done by half time.

2 hours ago, Hawf time pie said:

You shouldnt try so hard next time, you’d get a better bite with something a bit less obvious. 

2 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

wasnt there but im sure a few will have choice words to say about that summary from what ive heard

Wasn't there but heard Bankies were much better first half, Meadow better second half but picked up a couple of injuries to crucial players and sat in last 10 minutes. I did here the the Bankies pen was never a pen, hit the boys hand from a blasted shot from close range as he slid in to tackle. By all accounts though it sounds a draw was a fair result 

1 hour ago, Plantar fasciitis said:

Wasn't there but heard Bankies were much better first half, Meadow better second half but picked up a couple of injuries to crucial players and sat in last 10 minutes. I did here the the Bankies pen was never a pen, hit the boys hand from a blasted shot from close range as he slid in to tackle. By all accounts though it sounds a draw was a fair result 

Everyone sees things differently. Important for us to get something on the board as Saturday was pretty horrendous despite the closeness of the score as Bens were worthy winners. Sounds like things were much better last night and hopefully we can start to pick things up quickly. 30 games will go in real fast.