Result of the Day

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

A few contenders this week. Ants getting the win at in-form Bonnyton, Cambeltown registering their first win and Darvel turning over Talbot. 😔

However, due to the size of the win, I'm going for Benburb 4 Pollok 1.

Have to agree with that Benburb for me also

Both Beith and Benburb results.

I believe Beith going down to 10 men in 30 mins after being 1.0 up against CRACK OUTFIT Carnoustie, away, and then right after Carnoustie scored to draw level and I feared the worst.  Then read Beith won 2 . 1 at full time, what a result.

Benburb hosting Pollok and I was thinking a Pollok tight win or a big win for the Lok
At half time, the Bens were 1 . 0 down but then to score 4 goals to win 4 . 1 and by all accounts listening to both sets of fans, the Bens thoroughly deserved the win so then I'm gonna go for Benburb win as the result of the day

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread
Put it in capitals so I remember I said it

25 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I believe Beith going down to 10 men in 30 mins after being 1.0 up against crack outfit Carnoustie, away, and then right after Carnoustie scored to draw level and I feared the worst.  Then read Beith won 2 . 1 at full time, what a result.

Benburb hosting Pollok and I was thinking a Pollok tight win or a big win for the Lok
At half time, the Bens were 1 . 0 down but then to score 4 goals to win 4 . 1 and by all accounts listening to both sets of fans, the Bens thoroughly deserved the win so then I'm gonna go for Benburb win as the result of the day

If it were 11 v 11 all game and on a good surface then I think beith would have beat carnoustie panmure very convincingly but we all know the Scottish cup isn't about perfect scenarios and situations can arise in the 90 minutes like happened yesterday  , being the west super division champions does bring pressure and a good few rivals could have had a field day yesterday If we went crashing out in the first preliminary round and that's where we dug in deep to a man to avoid that situation from  happening. 

53 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I believe Beith going down to 10 men in 30 mins after being 1.0 up against crack outfit Carnoustie, away, and then right after Carnoustie scored to draw level and I feared the worst.  Then read Beith won 2 . 1 at full time, what a result.

It was 0-0 when they went down to 10 men

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Why are folk acting like Carnoustie are Man City?

Only person who is acting that Carnoustie are like Man City is you .     As not one person has mentioned it but you did.
Playing a team, Carnoustie, who have won the Scottish junior cup a few times and recently won their league past couple of season respectively and for Beith to go away to Carnoustie in the Scottish Cup and win with 10 men is an absolute brilliant win.  

3 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Only person who is acting that Carnoustie are like Man City is you .     As not one person has mentioned it but you did.
Playing a team, Carnoustie, who have won the Scottish junior cup a few times and recently won their league past couple of season respectively and for Beith to go away to Carnoustie in the Scottish Cup and win with 10 men is an absolute brilliant win.  

"Crack outfit"

(lololloool).

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

They have won it once. They are a bang average team and its absolutely to be expected Beith would win.

Crack outfit my arse

Just you and your fellow  talbot boys worry about more pressing matters in the Talbot just now and how your club aren't attracting the players that your ' crack outfit ' should be attracting 😃

17 minutes ago, Shanner said:

"Crack outfit"

(lololloool).

You read what people say on here and make a judgement if they know anything about football, limited in their knowledge, quite knowledgeable or just a keyboard warrior, shit stirrer etc...

So as far as I'm aware, you are the only one who thinks people are acting like Carnoustire are like Man City, (cause you mentioned it), when your the one who came out with it and then your making stuff up saying things like 'Crack Outift'  with a lololloool when you realized the pish has been taken right out of you again and actually i didn't even realized i did, so I apologies if i ripped it out of you it wasn't meant, honesty i didn't mean to do it, must of been a slip.

If you think going to Carnoustie in the Scottish Cup and then having a man sent off and winning the game is nothing to write home then I have to say your knowledge of Scottish football is very low/limited.

I will say that again for the intelligent, average and the dumb as shit. For Beith to go to Carnoustie in the Scottish Cup and lose a man after 25 mins or so and then win the game is an tremendous result in a very tricky tie that when it was drawn I thought it would be a very hard tie for Beith to get through.

<<<< put a lololloool at the end to make me feel better 🥳

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Sorry, yes once and runners up

Who said 'crack outfit', I didnt, it was the guy with the low knowledge who did

2 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

The only crack is what you are smoking