Injuries

Adams will be fit for the final of the playoffs. Probably from the bench.

Hickey is definitely out. Doak has been training but he hasn't kicked a ball in anger for half a year..no way should he be risked.

6 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Whatever. Those statements arent incompatible. Only a troll or someone mind-bogglingly stupid would think so. I imagine you're the former but it matters not. Dialogue with you is futile.

Sure, the fact you've instantly resorted to childish name calling doesn't suggest you've been caught.

If Hickey is definitely out then that’s a huge blow. I don’t really going into the tournament with Ralston and McRorie as our options there. Hopefully Tino Livramento’s maw can come up clutch here and have a word with her boy.

13 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

If Hickey is definitely out then that’s a huge blow. I don’t really going into the tournament with Ralston and McRorie as our options there. Hopefully Tino Livramento’s maw can come up clutch here and have a word with her boy.

Just our luck that our 2 best options at RB are out injured 

Looks like Ralston is an automatic selection and like you say possibly McCrorie joining him 

Livramento as someone said is injured but not serious and only out for a couple of games Newcastle are saying but like you say his Mum + Clarke need to sit down with him and have that serious chat, I think he’s a wonderful footballer but remains to be seen if he could be swayed after playing for Engerland U21’s 

You’d think Billy Gilmour would be having a word with him as well, both were at Chelsea in their younger days together…….. 

1 minute ago, Tartan Dave said:

I'd like to see Forrest in the role in the friendly V Finland and see how he looks. Ralston/Mcrorie are okay but a drop off in quality 

That would seem to me to be a very sensible idea.

11 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Pinch of salt with the source but Hickey not making it is hardly the biggest shock in the world. Disappointing all the same. 

I know people ridicule the Sun but it's Scottish football reporting is (generally) spot on. They've not gone to print with this without good reason. Looks solid enough to me. Goes off to change the predicted squad thread.....................

Steve Clarke said there are 5 or 6 players in the provisional squad that have fitness question marks around them. Just looking at who didn't play the last few games of the season I think you could hazard a guess who they are.

There’s probably 5 or 6 players that we’ve maybe got a little bit of doubt about so let’s see how the pre-camp pans out and then we’ll take it from there, but ultimately there’s going to be two very difficult conversations.

Steve Clarke

Grant Hanley and Stuart Armstrong certainly will be on that list. Ryan Jack, Che Adams, John Souttar and Ben Doak would be the others I'd guess. 

A bit of good news.

Che Adams will be fit to play some part for Southampton in the Championship final.

It speaks volumes about his character that he wants to play. His contact runs out on 30 June. He could easily sit this match out and keep his powder dry for Euro 24 and avoid injury by playing in the final.

Hopefully he travels to Germany unscathed and then moves to Leeds, who beat Southampton in the final.

18 hours ago, SlayerX said:

A bit of good news.

Che Adams will be fit to play some part for Southampton in the Championship final.

It speaks volumes about his character that he wants to play. His contact runs out on 30 June. He could easily sit this match out and keep his powder dry for Euro 24 and avoid injury by playing in the final.

Hopefully he travels to Germany unscathed and then moves to Leeds, who beat Southampton in the final.

Does it matter, he's a traffic cone according to you? 

John Souttar will not play in todays Scottish Cup final due to injury.

There’s a clarity on some things, but on some things not. John (Souttar), for sure, will not be available.

Phillip Clement

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13453561/Crisis-Rangers-boss-Clement-injuries-leave-short-defenders-Scottish-Cup-final.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_dailymailsport

3 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

Does it matter, he's a traffic cone according to you? 

He's our most mobile striker. Did you even read the post that I replied to?

The person said that we need a static striker up front.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SlayerX said:

He's our most mobile striker. Did you even read the post that I replied to?

The person said that we need a static striker up front.

Eh? You said Adams/Dykes standing up top like a traffic cone? Have you already forgotten what you said? 

Edited by Butters Scotch