Rangers v Livingston: Saturday 12th August

14 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Would have to see it again but at the time I thought Balogun was very lucky to get away with a naughty challenge on Nouble's ankle. Referee should have been sent to the screen to look at that. 

I did think that too...he's practically stood on Nouble's leg. But then again the Aberdeen boy did the same to Guthrie last week and only got a booking even after it was reviewed

Edited by Cptn Hooch

11 hours ago, ATLIS said:

That's Obileye for you though, he was off blaming someone else for it too ffs :D 

I tend not to put much importance on Old Firm away performances but that was worryingly shite from him. Especially as defending crosses is usually his strong point. I hope it refocuses him.

12 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

I tend not to put much importance on Old Firm away performances but that was worryingly shite from him. Especially as defending crosses is usually his strong point. I hope it refocuses him.

Aye, it's not like it was a fantastic piece of movement by the striker to lose him, Ayo just doesn't bother tracking him. I suppose the barney between Montano and De Lucas and then the barney between Ayo and De Lucas (common theme?) shows their passion which is something we didn't show at the tail end of last season.