St Mirren vs Motherwell Sat 19th Aug 2023

Molotov

1 minute ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I’m beginning to see why there was some beef on the Saints Dundee thread last week.

Either you have a very short memory or you've ignored the St.Mirren obsessed posts on your forum for the past year or so.

Many of them lording it over us.

Take your medicine or GTF.

Such delicate little flowers.....................

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

Not sure why Robbo kept Mandron on. He did fine earlier but was done and not sure why Nahmani or someone wasn't brought on

Reckon the big man was kept on for his height defensively at corners as well as up front. 

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Either you have a very short memory or you've ignored the St.Mirren obsessed posts on your forum for the past year or so.

Many of them lording it over us.

Take your medicine or GTF.

Such delicate little flowers.....................

The defence rests.

Enjoy your night mate 👍

I’ll be honest when I genuinely think Dunne slipped just as he went into the slide tackle on the Well player. 

I assume Collum thought similar or if he looked at Paul McGinn’s shocking over the ball challenge on Ryan Strain, and decided not to send either player off in the dying seconds of the game. 

3 decades or longer our bitches. For clubs that are apparently comparable in size that is quite frankly fucking embarrassing.

Then they have a season or two of a few positive results and they come over all world beaters. Everyone can see it won’t be long before they disappear into their normal obscurity. The sooner the better. 

Hope you get the Old firm in the next round 🤞🖕.

5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

3 decades or longer our bitches. For clubs that are apparently comparable in size that is quite frankly fucking embarrassing.

Then they have a season or two of a few positive results and they come over all world beaters. Everyone can see it won’t be long before they disappear into their normal obscurity. The sooner the better. 

The post match bevvies kicking in I see.

Away and sleep it off. 

7 minutes ago, welldaft said:

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅.

Edited by elvis

6 minutes ago, welldaft said:

^^^ Didn’t get the ‘diddy cup don’t care’ memo.

12 minutes ago, welldaft said:

type set GIF

16 minutes ago, welldaft said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Molotov said:

Gogic has been incredible for us since he signed. I don’t ever remember him having a poor game.

I’d have him as captain over Fraser in O’Haras absence.

I’d probably say consistently he has been our best player since he signed. 

Great professional. First name on team sheet for me. 

He’s an absolute warrior. I know some fans prefer him in midfield rather than defence but he hasn’t really put a foot wrong when he’s been back there. At around 80 minutes into the Dundee game when we were looking a bit ropy, Robinson brought Bolton on at CB and pushed Gogic into the middle to try and shut down the Dundee midfield and see the game out, and he done it brilliantly. He won the ball back high up the pitch a couple of times and it was only down to poor decision making by the forwards that we didn’t end up getting another goal on the counter attack. Puts his body on the line and never shirks out a challenge, I can’t imagine many opposing players look forward to coming up against him and he’s a player I would much rather have playing for my team rather than against them. 

23 minutes ago, welldaft said:

2 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

The defence rests.

Oops!

Not looking so clever now.

26 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Have you been consorting with the clowns from Dundee?