The Sons v The Loons 19/8/23

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

That Forfar lineup makes me think this will be a nil nil shitfest. Honestly considering necking my pint and buggering off back out the ground.

3 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Feels like it’s got 0-0 written all over it.

Forfar have the best defence in the division. And looking at their lineup I'd imagine they'll take a 0-0 and get up the road. So I'm afraid I have to agree.

Early Sons goal is what this game needs imo.

2 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

5 centre backs and 0 naturally wide players, our squad is a mess. 2 holding midfielders too. Imagine we'll see Allan at right back and one if Hutchy or Whyte at left back. Munro up top would be a laugh

What's gone on there? Injuries? Or just not enough players signed?

7 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Brindley and Moore are injured (pleased to see Seb Ross back) I have no idea where Nditi is, he wasn't hurt on Tuesday night?

11 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

5 centre backs and 0 naturally wide players, our squad is a mess. 2 holding midfielders too. Imagine we'll see Allan at right back and one if Hutchy or Whyte at left back. Munro up top would be a laugh

Mutale and Munro to tear League Two defences apart!  Expecting a hat-trick from them both. 😝

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Bit of both, missing Nditi which wasn't announced who's normally right back, Brindley and Callum Moore have shared left back between them but both out, and both are converted midfielders. Further forward we have Thomson and Watson on the bench who are wide forwards, we don't have any left winger in the squad, it's usually Seb Ross out there but it doesn't suit him.