Scotland Squad: Sep-2023 (Cyprus, England)

Just now, MarkoP said:

If you grill halloumi it tastes like salty leather

f**k knows what that’s got to do with fitba but there ye go

but cut it into chips, sprinkle with paprika and stick in the air fryer for 15 minutes and it's the dug's danglies

Honestly, if we f**k up from here, there’s no hope. 

Luckily, we’ve got the best squad & manager for a generation or more, I hate to tempt fate, but we are winning this group. 

I’m loving Scotland under SSC, there’s a wee swagger about the team & as Norway game proved, we aren’t defeated until the final whistle.

There is a chance the next 5 days might be euphoric for Scotland & for once, it would not surprise me. 

Priority - scudding Cyprus, the win against England a wee bonus. 

Check that table! Delicious. 

5AFE08A3-C641-4F53-9A2C-0DAB569C26C2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Luckily, we’ve got the best squad & manager for a generation or more, I hate to tempt fate, but we are winning this group. 

I’m loving Scotland under SSC, there’s a wee swagger about the team & as Norway game proved, we aren’t defeated until the final whistle.

There is a chance the next 5 days might be euphoric for Scotland & for once, it would not surprise me. 

There's no way we don't qualify if we win tomorrow imo. 

25 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

You are tempting fate , but it is a good squad and manager

5 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Quite obviously reading too much into it (and it really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things) but quite enjoyed that McTominay posted an Instagram about coming away with Scotland this week. He loves it. 

The England game is genuinely one of the biggest games of McTominay's career given his current situation. He'll get few better chances to turn the unjustified lack of respect he gets down there around.

Could really do without the England game and the France away game coming up. Given we'll likely get battered by both (and by Spain also), I don't want us going into potentially crucial last games v Georgia and Norway with the confidence smashed. 

On the flip side, we might win all three, in which case, we're also winning the Euros. 

Scotland, absolutely nae in-between! 

Just now, StewartyMac said:

Could really do without the England game and the France away game coming up. Given we'll likely get battered by both (and by Spain also), I don't want us going into potentially crucial last games v Georgia and Norway with the confidence smashed. 

On the flip side, we might win all three, in which case, we're also winning the Euros. 

Scotland, absolutely nae in-between! 

The reason we’re not independent in one post

Believe and it shall be!