St Mirren - v - Aberdeen 27 August

That's a sore one. Can blame decisions (got to assume they finally got to the right decisions). Despite that, that's our best performance so far this season. Every other game, the opposition have had a spell when they were on top but today we were the better team for the full 100 odd minutes.

Just now, Munoz said:

If wullie tash says the Saints deserved to win, you know it was 6 going on 1 ( not including the questionable SFA).

Not really. Miller holds Aberdeen to the standards he had (we were crap of course today) which means hes rarely impressed at all.

Thompson on the other hand. You would think St Mirren were actually good.. and not just a functional hard working mid table team

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Not really. Miller holds Aberdeen to the standards he had (we were crap of course today) which means hes rarely impressed at all.

Thompson on the other hand. You would think St Mirren were actually good.. and not just a functional hard working mid table team

Tell you, we take some amount of points off teams who turn their worst performances for years in. Its fucking uncanny I tell you and its always to do with how badly the other team do and never down to us.

Away and don't talk fucking shite.

17 minutes ago, Lex said:

FT 2-2
Seething etc. Lost count of how many dodgy VAR decisions went against us there, seems like you can kick a penalty twice and be given the goal. And Kiltie had a perfectly good goal ruled out. 
Should have won that very comfortably. Oh well, we have our own wastefulness infront of goal and our keeper throwing one in in the first half to blame as much as anything. 
Next.
And sign a new goalie before the window shuts, please!

Deary me.

Obviously seething with the VAR stuff but we should have been out of sight anyway, we had three good chances in the first half which were headed softly into Roos’s arms and Olasanya’s chance was easier than the one that Greive scored. Got to be more clinical when we’re playing that well.

Strain was on a booking and absolutely burst after an hour, I’m amazed he wasn’t subbed.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Tell you, we take some amount of points off teams who turn their worst performances for years in. Its fucking uncanny I tell you and its always to do with how badly the other team do and never down to us.

This is what we’re all here for. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

You are angry

Swearing at people. Advocating breaking players ankles just for scoring against your pathetic team

I think you need some calm down time

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

TEARS.