St Johnstone vs Dundee FC - 02/09/23

10 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Dundee fans going on about the banner that they DEFINITELY haven't been totally triggered by. "Actually that's factually incorrect 🤓🥸" 🤦‍♂️ stfu 😴

Who was triggered? The boy mentioning it says he actually laughed at it.

You - and a few others - are trying far too hard for something that isn't there.

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You - and a few others - are trying far too hard for something that isn't there.

You'll need to explain what that "something" that isn't there is as I've absolutely no idea what you're referring to. 

3 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

You'll need to explain what that "something" that isn't there is as I've absolutely no idea what you're referring to. 

I wouldn't imagine you do, as you're hopelessly searching for it and claiming people are triggered.

Your team gained a point whilst (as your own fans put it) being outplayed for 80 minutes. I'd be a bit more concerned with the actual goings on rather than lashing out with false accusations.

38 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Dundee fans going on about the banner that they DEFINITELY haven't been totally triggered by. "Actually that's factually incorrect 🤓🥸" 🤦‍♂️ stfu 😴

Is that just to distract you from having to talk about the important details? Like the fact your team are bunch of bottle job shitebags? 

26 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

20 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Spot on DA.  I only mentioned it because I genuinely did have a wee chuckle that someone actually took time, effort and money to create a banner name checking us.  I was told they have a new banner at  most games but nobody has answered if they reference every away team with their banners.  Perhaps @SJFCtheTeamForMe can answer / explain this point.

Just a suggestion but I reckon it would make a classy tattoo, although not as classy as FTD’83 obviously……

Edited by Shadow Play

11 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Referencing every team they play?

I dont think so. Sometimes its having a go at ticket prices (im sure we've seen a few about that when Saints up the price v the OF clubs), and sometimes more aimed at the opposition (sure they mocked St Mirrens supporters group in one).

16 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Loads of chat about how the game panned out and who was better and for how long. Lads the game last 90 odd minutes, Dundee scored 2 then Saints came back and scored 2. It doesn't matter a f**k about the rest of the shite. Two all draw played out by two pish teams, move on.

That's pretty much the point I was making.

We were the better team, undeniably, but what does that matter if you miss your chances and let the other team back in to the game? It doesn't. Something we will learn from hopefully and I think we have the base of a pretty good team at this level. 

10 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

That's pretty much the point I was making.

We were the better team, undeniably, but what does that matter if you miss your chances and let the other team back in to the game? It doesn't. Something we will learn from hopefully and I think we have the base of a pretty good team at this level. 

Last sentence. Probably first time in a few years I’ve looked at a Dundee team in the top flight and thought they’ve recruited well. 

mixture of management naivety from Docherty and defensive lapses at the end cost them 3 points. Saints happy for a point, Dundee angry with one. 

2 Week break for us to continue trying to improve, I suspect the bottom 6 will be tighter than some predicting. 

55 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont think so. Sometimes its having a go at ticket prices (im sure we've seen a few about that when Saints up the price v the OF clubs), and sometimes more aimed at the opposition (sure they mocked St Mirrens supporters group in one).

Did Hibs too. 

1844C281-D1E2-46B1-A8E0-7E82892E20EB.jpeg

4 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Spot on DA.  I only mentioned it because I genuinely did have a wee chuckle that someone actually took time, effort and money to create a banner name checking us.  I was told they have a new banner at  most games but nobody has answered if they reference every away team with their banners.  Perhaps @SJFCtheTeamForMe can answer / explain this point.

Just a suggestion but I reckon it would make a classy tattoo, although not as classy as FTD’83 obviously……

No they don't reference every away team.  The last time Dundee visited McDiarmid, they did a brilliant TIFO for Lily Douglas, a young Saints fan who had sadly passed away.  There's been one in support of Theo Bair after he was racially abused ( by a Saints fan sadly). Ticket prices etc have also had one.

4 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Leaving the ground I was confused by a particular chant by the wee ultras from St Johnstone 'Dundee FC you let your club die'?

I don't think they really want to make sense, I think it's just about hating us as much as possible...cute.

Was it not "you lick your Mum's pie"?