The Dons v The Hibees

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Insecurity? I thought you were better than that.

Hide contents

I really didnt

:lol:
Duk definitely makes the most of it, as he is definitely prone to doing, but the boy does make a fairly bold challenge and I wouldn’t have been shocked to see it given.

The replays don’t really show just how much contact there was. Happy to admit duk doesn’t need much encouragement. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol:
Duk definitely makes the most of it, as he is definitely prone to doing, but the boy does make a fairly bold challenge and I wouldn’t have been shocked to see it given.

The replays don’t really show just how much contact there was. Happy to admit duk doesn’t need much encouragement. 

Yeah tbf he makes a meal of it but if a defender is struggling to contain a run in the box and makes a clumsy-looking challenge where there's even body to body contact you'd expect most forwards to look for a penalty there. From what I saw while looking a bit heart-in-mouth Miller actually did pretty well when you were trying to isolate him and Duk. He never looks particularly comfortable but in Cadden's absence and with a less disorganised defence think he'll be alright