Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I would at least give Ferguson a chance.

It’s not that I’m not giving Duncan Ferguson a chance. 

What I’m saying is, if I ran a football club, which was in such a perilous state that it could be part time soon, due to its dreadful performances both on and off the pitch, I probably wouldn’t be handing over the managerial reins to someone who barely has any wins as a football manager. 

However, I do appreciate that sometimes managers and clubs just come together well, so who knows! 

9 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

It’s not that I’m not giving Duncan Ferguson a chance. 

What I’m saying is, if I ran a football club, which was in such a perilous state that it could be part time soon, due to its dreadful performances both on and off the pitch, I probably wouldn’t be handing over the managerial reins to someone who barely has any wins as a football manager. 

However, I do appreciate that sometimes managers and clubs just come together well, so who knows! 

Yeah I can see your point I still think it might work out though.

If Duncan Ferguson wasn’t an Everton legend I highly doubt he’d have been anywhere near a Premier League club in the sort of capacity he was in. He’s an absolute weapon and I can’t see him lasting too long in the job. Will be some amount of scenes though. 

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I can’t see Ferguson having a good temperament for a team that’s not doing too great - initial thought was that this’ll be a disaster 

He spent his whole career at Everton just about. He should be used to it!

2 minutes ago, Steve Carrella said:

Anyone who knows what went on at Forest Green is going to love this. Nuclear.  Hats off , Caley.Falling Apart Performance GIF by David Firth

Players seemed to really like him and his coaching.  They had by far the worst squad in the league though.  They are at the moment just above the relegation zone in league two also so I'm inclined to say it's mainly down to Ferguson.

Edited by Hoose Rice