France away tickets

Broon_100

I'll be in Paris with my family whilst Scotland are playing France in Lille. I was looking at options of getting tickets to go along but we're not members of the Scotland Supporters Club (and its fully subscribed). Any suggestions on the best way to try and get away tickets? I was hoping given it's a Friendly so close to Spain away that the game might not sell out. 

9 minutes ago, Broon_100 said:

I'll be in Paris with my family whilst Scotland are playing France in Lille. I was looking at options of getting tickets to go along but we're not members of the Scotland Supporters Club (and its fully subscribed). Any suggestions on the best way to try and get away tickets? I was hoping given it's a Friendly so close to Spain away that the game might not sell out. 

You could always invoke the Auld Alliance and sit with the home fans but looks like the cheaper seats have gone.

https://billetterie.fff.fr/fr/meeting/13801/france-ecosse/decathlon-arena-lille-metropole/17-10-2023/21h00?offer=14587

15 minutes ago, Eednud said:

You could always invoke the Auld Alliance and sit with the home fans but looks like the cheaper seats have gone.

https://billetterie.fff.fr/fr/meeting/13801/france-ecosse/decathlon-arena-lille-metropole/17-10-2023/21h00?offer=14587

I was able to get in initially when they were released but now I get an error accessing that site saying i can't buy them from my region. I take it you can access it?

• Pour des raisons de sécurité, le site n'est pas accessible dans la zone où vous vous situez. (For security reasons, this site is not accessible in the region you are located)

16 minutes ago, Broon_100 said:

I was able to get in initially when they were released but now I get an error accessing that site saying i can't buy them from my region. I take it you can access it?

• Pour des raisons de sécurité, le site n'est pas accessible dans la zone où vous vous situez. (For security reasons, this site is not accessible in the region you are located)

J’habite en Australie so I guess they’d sell to me. Try using a VPN to see if you can confuse them.

16 minutes ago, Eednud said:

J’habite en Australie so I guess they’d sell to me. Try using a VPN to see if you can confuse them.

No problems accessing from Germany either.

Cheapest tickets left are €79, and those are limited. Still a good few available at the next price level €95. Also the €120 Cat.1 tickets seem to be about 65% gone.

Edited by German Jag

VPN gets by it no bother if you're willing to pay the mental prices.

Going by where the €79 seats are and where the standard away end is I think we'll be €79 too unless the French are feeling generous and say the away end is a lower category.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

VPN gets by it no bother if you're willing to pay the mental prices.

Going by where the €79 are and where the standard away end is I think we'll be €79 too unless the French are feeling generous and say the away end is a lower category.

Probably cheaper than a day at Disney which will be the alternative ;) 

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Smith said:

wish they would hurry up and get them on sale.

Any idea from the map what the size of the away allocation will be? (wont let me in to look at the ticket availability!!) 

Sale for Spain tickets starts and will be done & dusted tomorrow, latest Wednesday.

Presume that the away section is the upper section one on the bottom left of the photo, in otherwords just over 2.500 tickets 

IMG_5967.png

10 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Sale for Spain tickets starts and will be done & dusted tomorrow, latest Wednesday.

Presume that the away section is the upper section one on the bottom left of the photo, in otherwords just over 2.500 tickets 

IMG_5967.png

perfect, thanks

Was hoping we would get more than 2500. Hopefully they announce something this week 

23 hours ago, Jord85 said:

I had an email today from the SSC today saying they’re waiting on the allocation we are getting before any information on tickets.  Surely not to far away 

It does annoy me how last minute away tickets are when these games are arranged months in advance. Need to book up digs, flights etc well in advance without it being guaranteed that you’ll be able to access the game that you’re travelling for.

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

It does annoy me how last minute away tickets are when these games are arranged months in advance. Need to book up digs, flights etc well in advance without it being guaranteed that you’ll be able to access the game that you’re travelling for.

Yeh especially when home end tickets have been on sale for over a week.  Iv bought flights for me and my son and hotel but not guaranteed tickets yet.  Was taking him to his first away game.  Both on 9 points so fingers crossed we get tickets 

On 18/09/2023 at 14:57, German Jag said:

IMG_5967.png

I think part of that away section is in the lower tier too. There are fenced off sections in both the upper and lower tiers of the south-east (I think) corner.

2 hours ago, Jord85 said:

Yeh especially when home end tickets have been on sale for over a week.  Iv bought flights for me and my son and hotel but not guaranteed tickets yet.  Was taking him to his first away game.  Both on 9 points so fingers crossed we get tickets 

Fingers crossed for you. I’m on 11 and my mate I’m going with is on 10 so hoping this will be slightly less popular given it’s a friendly.

1 hour ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I bought tickets for the France end, next to the away section. Had to use VPN to get them as initially said not available to me when not using VPN. Had no issue with a Scottish address/U.K. credit card

I was thinking of doing the same. Has anyone had any issues getting in the away end in the past? 

14 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I bought tickets for the France end, next to the away section. Had to use VPN to get them as initially said not available to me when not using VPN. Had no issue with a Scottish address/U.K. credit card

Right in the middle of the local hooligans then🙂

Edited by Anfield 1977
error

On 18/09/2023 at 11:08, German Jag said:

No problems accessing from Germany either.

Cheapest tickets left are €79, and those are limited. Still a good few available at the next price level €95. Also the €120 Cat.1 tickets seem to be about 65% gone.

Those are wild prices for a friendly! Over three time what it costs to see a qualifier in Spain 😯