Dumbarton -vs- Peterhead

Greig Young screamed so loud you could hear it from the stand. 10 minutes he was down getting treatment before being stretchered off, poor kid.

It's a 3-5-2 for those seeing the team line but not the game. Carlo, Malcolm and Wilson in the middle.

We're playing OK stuff. Could go either way.

At this point I’d give the gig to paddy flannery. That’s how much I hate watching Farrell 

If Byrne and Ruth could start a couple games on the trot together they might have more of a partnership than we currently are watching 

He was absolutely onside. Sitting right in-line with it. Lino was correct. 

goals been coming for the last half hour. 

as usual unless we score early or from a penalty we have nothing. Only one team was going to win this after half time and it wasn’t us 

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

Both that goal and that second booking for Finlay had been coming. An absolutely horrendous second half where Peterhead are very good value for their lead.

I’ll be honest, I have the benefit of a rewind function with this stream and that second yellow looked incredibly harsh.

We have been attrocious this 2nd half and anything other than a Peterhead win will be a robbery.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’ll be honest, I have the benefit of a rewind function with this stream and that second yellow looked incredibly harsh.

We have been attrocious this 2nd half and anything other than a Peterhead win will be a robbery.

I've no doubt the Peterhead player made the most of it. But he's been diving into tackles since he came on, don't know if he's a bit wound up or what after being dropped. But it felt like he was playing with a bit of anger.

That second half was dreadful. The goal had been coming and Peterhead fully deserved to win and we fully deserved to lose.

Farrell really is a donkey. Someone said he’s the least under pressure manager in Scottish football, and sadly I’ve no doubt that’s true.

Edited by FifeSons