Hibernian v St.Mirren - League Cup QF

Lyle Lanley

HT 0-1
Love the Hibee entry system. Scanned that QR code and boom, straight in. Didn't even have to scan it 30 times then get the bemused steward involved. For us, a lot to learn.
The game? Yeah we've done a job on Hibs so far, again. 
Every game our best players are Scott Tanser and Ryan Strain. Every game they choke the wide threat from the opponents while creating and/or scoring goals at the other end. 
It's happened again tonight. One of these days an opposing coach will find out a way to stop it.
Still, a long way to go.
I know we are all rightly worried about signing up the (correctly) benched Baccus and Strain. Let's hope Scott Tanser has a nice contract offer on the table from us too. What. A. Player. 

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-1
Love the Hibee entry system. Scanned that QR code and boom, straight in. Didn't even have to scan it 30 times then get the bemused steward involved. For us, a lot to learn. 

You must be doing it wrong, I never have any issues scanning my QR code at SMP.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Just now, Dave1875 said:

Can Gogic please make sure to let Doidge out of his back pocket before he gets back on the bus?

Please and thanks 

Was Gogic properly useless for Hibs? Always find it so surprising he was a flop there, he seems like exactly the kind of player they need.