Rangers v Hearts League Cup Semi

Stylish Kid

8 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

The players I would like to see start. No room for Oda.

In goal - Clarke - He is not Gordon but it is what it is.

On the right - Offiah or Sibbick? - Offiah. Sibbick confidence is a concern after the penalty he gave away at Ibrox

On the left _ Kingsley or Cochrane? - Both. I think he should find a way of playing them together like Clarke has done with Robbo/Tierney for Scotland.

Centre defence - Kent and Rowles. Rowles has been coming onto a game. You see the confidence he has carrying the ball out of defence and passing the ball forward. It is good to see.

Centre mid - Beni - Beni is Beni. This will be his first 90 minutes on the park. A big game for him. I hope he shines.

Grafter - Devlin or Nieuwenhof - I don't know about this one. 

Link man - Boyce or Grant - We know what Boyce can do with bringing other players into the game but I would choose Grant. He set the goal up in midweek. 

Pace'n'tricks - Vargas or Forrest or Oda - Vargas is the better player from the three.

Goals - Shankland - He is the man.

Right back is the concern for me.

I'd go with Beni, Devlin, Boyce, Vargas from the options you mention in terms of the decisions to be made.

Let's get fucking tore in.

8 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

I’ll enjoy my day out. We’ll probably lose to the team with a massively bigger budget.

I hope it has nothing to do with the cheats like Davies, Brines and the modern day equivalents. But It’s Scottish football, we know what to expect.

We'll probably get pumped, but you've got to enjoy a day at Hampden.

Got Hector Nicol on with my roll and sausage. Off soon to get the day out moving.

Enjoy.

Ok Jambos - up and at em!

I hope our performance at Ibrox/Rangers' lack of doesn't lull us into a false sense of security. Hopefully the team will be confident after a dominant performance against Livi and recognizing that they can beat Rangers, just don't give away stupid fouls in the box! 

11 hours ago, Neiljb said:

Nick Walsh is the ref here l think. Can we not just hand the tie to Rangers now? Save on the petrol.

The same Nick Walsh that stopped the game for 5 minutes every time the ball went near the Hearts box at Ibrix last week desperate to give anything he could.

We're due a win against Sevco, might as well be today.

Christ, the Butt Cheeks must love playing us. Let's grow a pair Hearts ffs!

As to team selection: I'd play Boyce but leave Sibbick and Haring on the bench. Devlin maybe over Hoff but he's usually bound to pick up a yellow.