Week 4 (London Baby!)

lichtie23

3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

McDaniels HAS to go. 
This is embarrassing.

It's not really the score, it's the nature of the performance. The Raiders D-line is having it's way with the Chargers, but the penalties and brainfarts are just digging them into deeper and deeper holes. 

Badly coached teams all look exactly the same and do more or less the same things, the "stink" of bad coaching. Both these teams have it, the Chargers are just holding it together enough today that the better talent is able to exploit the Raiders mistakes. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the second half is a completely different story, or if the Chargers pitch up in LV later in the season and get completely clowned. It's just what happens with teams led by HC's who are totally in over their heads.

QJ looking every bit the blown pick. I don't like taking WR's early because so many of them flame out completely and others take 2-3 years to really hit their straps, but a 1st round WR should be coming down with a ball like that. The fact he was supposedly the answer to all the Chargers issues with lack of explosion and big play threat at WR, and yet he's not seeing the ball and a 4th round midget K/PR is generating far more yards says it all.

2 minutes ago, Angus_Don said:

I miss the days when K Mack was a Bear. He's pretty good

This is a weird performance, because Mack has been a total non-factor in the pass rush since midway through last season. Seriously looked like a guy who had completely hit the wall. Think this might be about who he's playing and the rookie QB holding the ball tbh

Edited by Boo Khaki

Guest DannyBlue

I've changed my mind, I want that QB run play banned. Not because I dislike the play but just so I never have to hear the phrase 'brotherly shove' ever again.

1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Still pleases me that the Patriots aren't very good.

I know it's actually because Brady left before he finally dropped off but the uniform change to all dark blue seems to have solidified it. Long may it continue obvs. 

Jones benched as well now, a man with all the cuntishness of your average patriot, but none of the talent.