Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

24 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Gone at this from self-proclaimed 'brains behind the operation' Mick Beale.

"We should never get beat at Ibrox off a team like Aberdeen."

Such a loser and a complete charlatan, and no surprise that so many thicko Rangers fans were taken in by him. 

image.png.eed134b919cc4eddac0bd7209e432a61.png

He, and Gerrard before him, always had that attitude about the other 10 teams. He was just in the door and came out with some shit about being 3 points behind Celtic because they’d lost one old firm game. They were 9 points behind. 

When he was challenged on calling us  the 3rd best team in the league he just said he hadn’t looked at the league table. These guys get their comeuppance when they disrespect the league so f**k him. 

28 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Such a loser and a complete charlatan, and no surprise that so many thicko Rangers fans were taken in by him. 

He’s gone.  Bitter, and broken.  And it’s hilarious.  

29 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I thought that was what he said on the radio. Deluded.

Well done Dons, especially those who braved the ghastly oxter of Eyebroke that away fans get dumped in. And on.

The entitlement is breathtaking. The fraction of the Sevco support that stayed weren't booing their team - they were booing the against-nature idea of themselves getting beat.

2 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Well done Dons, especially those who braved the ghastly oxter of Eyebroke that away fans get dumped in. And on.

The entitlement is breathtaking. The fraction of the Sevco support that stayed weren't booing their team - they were booing the against-nature idea of themselves getting beat.

They're followed by the most precious, ego-sensitive losers. 

25 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Absolutely gone at the lad near the segregation defiantly holding up a scarf simply reading '100% PROTESTANT' towards the away end in the second half, btw. Genuinely one of the funniest things I have ever seen at a football game. 

But it shouldn't really be funny.

Imagine he held up a sign saying 100% Christian...  no, I can't imagine it either. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I heard Beale also said ‘Aberdeen we’re very negative today’ 

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Aye he did say we were very negative. Just as well, otherwise heaven knows what the score would have been...

1 hour ago, btb said:

Shirley it's time to appoint Sevco's only League winning manager - bring him home!

Neil Lennon is philosophical after Celtic draw with Hibernian

Ulster's favourite son, bring him home. 

A joke before someone gets offended. 

59 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Far be it from me to defend Beale and the new club but how often do the Dons win at Ibrox? It's not a ridiculous statement.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Never saw it or listened to it, so were we honking, Aberdeen great or a mixture of the two?

After the first 15 minutes or so when we hardly got a touch of the ball, and I was thinking that we've seen this movie before, I felt we were the better team. Particularly in the second half Aberdeen were magnificent. I felt under a bit of pressure when we gifted Rangers a goal and Rangers were trying to shell our box, but we saw it out pretty comfortably. Didn't stop me being nervous right up to the end (103 minutes) after being at the 3.2 last season.