Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure why it’s been made such a big deal. Any other team that expresses concerns about an injury list it’s not mentioned 😂 Yet somehow we are supposed to be content with missing key players. It’s an odd take*

*I appreciate the facetiousness of your post to get nibbles which is working 

I think you probably need to suck it up, in the nicest possible way.  I do get that as fans you’re going to see injuries as a negative and make comment as such, fair enough. 

But fans of other clubs are always going to view this through the context of the disparity of resources between the clubs. We turn up today as strong underdogs despite the number of injuries you have, a circumstance that has existed for decades and is a result of a system engineered to allow you to do so. 

So aye, I get it, but expect folk to take the piss, because no one really gives a f**k if it hampers your ability to compete in Europe or catch Celtic. 

We've got loads of key players out but I'm not worried as it's only Aberdeen not one of the proper footballing teams like Kilmarnock or St Mirren. 

I'd even go as far as saying Dessers could probably score a few here. Another clean sheet, midfield domination by Ryan Jack and this thread to be filled with very angry posters not talking about football (even more so) come full time. 

5 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

We've got loads of key players out but I'm not worried as it's only Aberdeen not one of the proper footballing teams like Kilmarnock or St Mirren. 

I'd even go as far as saying Dessers could probably score a few here. Another clean sheet, midfield domination by Ryan Jack and this thread to be filled with very angry posters not talking about football (even more so) come full time. 

Zero effort put into this one. 2/10 

54 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think you probably need to suck it up, in the nicest possible way.  I do get that as fans you’re going to see injuries as a negative and make comment as such, fair enough. 

But fans of other clubs are always going to view this through the context of the disparity of resources between the clubs. We turn up today as strong underdogs despite the number of injuries you have, a circumstance that has existed for decades and is a result of a system engineered to allow you to do so. 

So aye, I get it, but expect folk to take the piss, because no one really gives a f**k if it hampers your ability to compete in Europe or catch Celtic. 

I get that, but when I made the initial comment about injuries following the Motherwell game, it wasn’t said to infer that we aren’t going to be favourites in the overwhelming majority of matches. I totally appreciate Aberdeen will remain the underdogs today. I just don’t get the furore my comment seems to have caused - which was effectively “the number of injuries we have is concerning”.

Edited by AJF

47 minutes ago, AJF said:

I get that, but when I made the initial comment about injuries following the Motherwell game, it wasn’t said to infer that we aren’t going to be favourites in the overwhelming majority of matches. I totally appreciate Aberdeen will remain the underdogs today. I just don’t get the furore my comment seems to have caused - which was effectively “the number of injuries we have is concerning”.

I think you’re overestimating what constitutes a furore. Was this not just a discussion between you and Joey on a match thread where no one was actually talking about the game? 

Since then I’ve just found it funny. 

48 minutes ago, AJF said:

Don't go full Jinky.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure why it’s been made such a big deal. Any other team that expresses concerns about an injury list it’s not mentioned 😂 Yet somehow we are supposed to be content with missing key players. It’s an odd take*

*I appreciate the facetiousness of your post to get nibbles which is working 

You've taken other fans having a go at your injury "crisis" very badly.

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You've taken other fans having a go at your injury "crisis" very badly.

I’m just not sure why it’s been an issue for other fans to have a go at, really. Perhaps you could explain. 

Edited by AJF

3 hours ago, RuMoore said:

The excitement of 2pacs killer being caught has got to Stormzy imo.

Trying too hard.