County vs Hearts, 30/09/23

2 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Yeah, I was sat in the 90th minute yesterday saying the exact same thing to myself. I need my football which was why it was so hard to not physically go to County games when Mackay first got the job. I caved in because I missed going too much. Yesterday, though, put me back into a mindset where I’ll not be back till he’s gone. In his first year, we were exciting to watch. Wingers driving at their full back. Centre mids making late runs into the box. Spittal dictating games in the middle of the park. Full backs flying past their winger to get involved in attacks. It was fun. Watching County for the last couple months I struggle to see what it is we’re actually trying to do. There is no identity to that side whatsoever. He won’t go, because Roy Macgregor won’t sack him. However, change is needed at the club because it’s now just becoming stale and fans are getting fed up. 

Keep strong 

I once caved and watched a Scotland Game with Scott Brown as captain but I soon got back on the wagon 

4 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

In his first year, we were exciting to watch. Wingers driving at their full back. Centre mids making late runs into the box. Spittal dictating games in the middle of the park. Full backs flying past their winger to get involved in attacks. It was fun. Watching County for the last couple months I struggle to see what it is we’re actually trying to do. There is no identity to that side whatsoever.

By the time I relented I missed out on the good stuff.

23 hours ago, Staggie_93 said:

Dreadful, dreadful stuff. Constant hoofs and balls into the channels for the strikers to chase, Baldwin’s long throws that barely make it past the first defender. Have we ever actually scored from one of them? Dearie me. The football under Mackay is some of the worst I’ve ever seen. 

I actually think his long throws have been slightly better this season, but we never get anything off them, so what's the point? At least Haro and his whopper arse was a threat from time to time.