County vs Hearts, 30/09/23

That was fucking abysmal. 3 shots, 0 on target. 10 men behind the ball and 1 headless chicken upfront, getting made to chase long balls (that were never going to be won).

We finished second bottom last season for a reason, this season is no fucking better. 

Get Mackay so far to f**k. 

1 hour ago, StoneThrowAway said:

That was fucking abysmal. 3 shots, 0 on target. 10 men behind the ball and 1 headless chicken upfront, getting made to chase long balls (that were never going to be won).

We finished second bottom last season for a reason, this season is no fucking better. 

Get Mackay so far to f**k. 

Absolutely.  I’m sure our Facebook fans will find some way to blame the referee for this chronic run. 

ETA I see one bloke is blaming Dhanda.  

Edited by Savage Henry

14 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Three things:

White and Samuel shouldn’t start together again.

Shankland needs to cut down on the milkshakes if he wants to sustain a career at this level. 

Hearts fans sure like to sing about the IRA. 

I think Samuel is light years from being good enough.   

Dreadful, dreadful stuff. Constant hoofs and balls into the channels for the strikers to chase, Baldwin’s long throws that barely make it past the first defender. Have we ever actually scored from one of them? Dearie me. The football under Mackay is some of the worst I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by Staggie_93

16 hours ago, Steve Carrella said:

We are beyond dreadful.  Our acceptance that we set up to contain teams like Hearts at home is inexcusable.  I'm  done until there is a change. MacKay prattling on about small budget, isolated community etc is not convincing anyone that he's some kind of genius. 

Yeah, I was sat in the 90th minute yesterday saying the exact same thing to myself. I need my football which was why it was so hard to not physically go to County games when Mackay first got the job. I caved in because I missed going too much. Yesterday, though, put me back into a mindset where I’ll not be back till he’s gone. In his first year, we were exciting to watch. Wingers driving at their full back. Centre mids making late runs into the box. Spittal dictating games in the middle of the park. Full backs flying past their winger to get involved in attacks. It was fun. Watching County for the last couple months I struggle to see what it is we’re actually trying to do. There is no identity to that side whatsoever. He won’t go, because Roy Macgregor won’t sack him. However, change is needed at the club because it’s now just becoming stale and fans are getting fed up.