St Johnstone relegation express

44 minutes ago, hk blues said:

To be fair, given your equaliser came in the 96th minute we were pretty close to being 9 points clear of you lot. 

Hardly clutching.

Fair point, but clutching to the relegation express, is what I was referring to.

I’m actually enjoying the Dundee lads coming at us with the relegation banter.

I’m not sure when P&B started, but I’ve never been on here when they were doing better than us and could lord it over us. The site would need to be 15+ years old?

I’ve only ever experienced their “fucks sake we’re shite, fed up of this mob” and “Saints fans only come on our thread cos they’re obsessed” chat, so this is quite refreshing. 

None of us know how things will pan out*
between the sides, but at least we should get a good laugh with our rivals from down the road for a season.

Spoiler

Season 5 Jk GIF by NBC

We all know how it pans out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't really have any doubts that Levein was going to turn St Johnstone around, obviously still a long way to go...

Felt like that team just needed an experienced manager to come in and lead them. Will surely only get better with the opportunity to strengthen in January too.

Our lack of goals still makes me worry we'll dip pretty badly at some stage and struggle for points. Ultimately we've seen Motherwell go on a ridiculous winless run and still be close to us due to our shite start. Youd be surprised if Livingston dont have a resurgance too but their goalscoring issues are even worse than ours.