St Johnstone relegation express

Whilst not ok with it, I'm no as bothered as I thought I'd be. Or maybe should be. But another season circling the drain isn't going to be any fun. Big clearout needed.

18 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Whilst not ok with it, I'm no as bothered as I thought I'd be. Or maybe should be. But another season circling the drain isn't going to be any fun. Big clearout needed.

Think you'll beat Airdrie in the final?

@tree house tamcan renew his rivalry with Section B. 

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Na, pal. I'm doing walking away for the rest of the season. 3000 miles and an uplift of about 20°C of walking away.

You're moving to Cornwall?

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Choo-choo.

Huge match on Wednesday now.

Its not really, today confirms us as 11th IMO.

Theres little/no chance this squad copes with the pressure of this game, and zero chance we deal with Countys attack enough to not concede (which defacto means the best result we can get is a draw).

Calling in at Airdrie, Greenock, Livingston, Falkirk. Other locations to be confirmed. 

Craig Levein f**k off. 

4 minutes ago, Eliphas Pettigrew said:

Levein seems to approach every game exactly the same, he seems that pre-occupied with trying not to lose and taking zero risks. Does he, know how to set up a team to try and win a game

Yeah, that wasn't the issue today tbf. We had 8 shots in the opening 12 minutes and could have comfortably been 3 up.

He just saw it was working and flat out refused to change it until the game had completely swung Livingstons way, and then panicked and made mental subs trying to recover it. Hes done that multiple times now.

14 minutes ago, Eliphas Pettigrew said:

Levein seems to approach every game exactly the same, he seems that pre-occupied with trying not to lose and taking zero risks. Does he, know how to set up a team to try and win a game

No

Think that was obvious when we lost in Prague to a crap Czech team. 

Yes, feel play offs for us all but confirmed now. We might scrape 3 points on Wednesday night but no way are we winning at Motherwell as well. 

We’ve lost 4 on the bounce, won one in 8 matches, we’ll struggle to win any match for the rest of the season sadly.

County should take care of Aberdeen at home next Saturday, so even if we keep it alive midweek, we’ve got too much to do now.

16 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

11th looking likely now, but I'd expect Levein to shitfest a playoff win.

Why? We've already lost to Airdrie this year under him, and we're going to be playing better than that.