Edinburgh derby: big physical Hearts v Hibs diving team

Can't call the result. Am hoping Hibs' new boss hasn't ironed the tradition of being second best in the derby, in terms of final result at least.

Will need a strong ref though. Boyle is infamous for this. Now he's got an apprentice:

A8DFF3DD-E7EB-4474-9405-4344C4D7695E.thu

22 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Can't call the result. Am hoping Hibs' new boss hasn't ironed the tradition of being second best in the derby, in terms of final result at least.

Will need a strong ref though. Boyle is infamous for this. Now he's got an apprentice:

A8DFF3DD-E7EB-4474-9405-4344C4D7695E.thu

master-yoda-always-two-there-are.gif.b4c6ec48f9dfd00db4129c8ea7aa21b7.gif

Spoiler

I don't see Hibs as cheating c**ts, btw.

Spoiler

But Martin Boyle...

Spoiler

Not a fan.

Edited by ClydeTon

15 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Oh look big physical anti footballing Hearts have had less bookings than silky football hibs, I'm sure there's some refereeing conspiracy behind it.

Screenshot_20231001_194730_Chrome.jpg

Hearts foul count over the first 7 league games - 78

Hibs foul count over the first 7 league games - 77

But Hibs are slammed with 3 additional bookings by the Staunch Football Association. You could be on to something here mate.

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

My ticket for next week is very pink. 

I hope you have sawn off your legs below the knees in order to fit into those tiny wee seats they have crammed into that crumbling stand.

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

My ticket for next week is very pink. 

I hope you have sawn off your legs below the knees in order to fit into those tiny wee seats they have crammed into that crumbling stand.

I'm a bit concerned about this game. I don't think we've been playing well in any of our games so far. I think we've been fortunate with some of the wins, but I suppose there is the argument that you make your own luck.

I think it will be a close game.  Hopefully home advantage makes the difference.

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Hopefully this time the fans don’t stand on the walkway and block the view for those sitting in the first few rows of the upper tier. 

15 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Does the Hibs shop still do free tetanus shots for those returning from Gorgie or should I procure my own?

You'll be fine...Roseburn stand was sanitised after your last visit.