Edinburgh derby: big physical Hearts v Hibs diving team

9 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Some of those Hearts fans appear to be very very very scared of the Hibs fans. 

I don't have a problem xith it. You see it happening more and more at games. There is the risk that it could eventually lead to battles on the pitch by opposing fans again. A wee bit over exuberance. 

Who can blame the Hibs fans, their team has snatched  an unlikely draw. That new manager knows how to draw a game, there's no taking it away from him. I'm not sure if it's just new manager bounce but hopefully Hibs can continue drawing each week. 

They've also extended their unbeaten derby run to three games.  Unfortunately for Hibs fans it's only one win in twelve derbies but who's counting.... 😉

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I don't have a problem xith it. You see it happening more and more at games. There is the risk that it could eventually lead to battles on the pitch by opposing fans again. A wee bit over exuberance. 

Who can blame the Hibs fans, their team has snatched  an unlikely draw. That new manager knows how to draw a game, there's no taking it away from him. I'm not sure if it's just new manager bounce but hopefully Hibs can continue drawing each week. 

They've also extended their unbeaten derby run to three games.  Unfortunately for Hibs fans it's only one win in twelve derbies but who's counting.... 😉

You should change your username from Mr. X to Mr. Zzzzzz…..

15 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It's cute how amazing they think their bang average stadium is. 

You're not expected to love it. In fact it's right that you should have a strong dislike for the place.

I'm surprised you have any affection for Easter Road either considering your derby record there as well.

20 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You should change your username from Mr. X to Mr. Zzzzzz…..

I'm only posting on this thread to dampen the spirits of the Hibs fans, not to entertain anyone FFS.🤷🏽‍♂️

Just now, Leith Green said:

Always surprises me that some Jambos ever get a ride........................

America Obama GIF

I'm not surprised you as a Hibs fan has an aversion to statistics, they can be so illuminating. No ambiguity or bullshit, just raw facts.

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

statistics, they can be so illuminating.

As in...................

Hibs having won the Scottish Cup more recently?

Hibs having won the League Cup more recently?*

Those kind of stats?

*Incredible record for such a self proclaimed "big" club, its - fucking hilariously - officially 60 years since you won it

17 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It's cute how amazing they think their bang average stadium is. 

It's 10 minutes from my house making it objectively the best stadium in Scotland by the only metric that matters

Easter Road is a very creditable 3rd after Murrayfield

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

As in...................

Hibs having won the Scottish Cup more recently?

Hibs having won the League Cup more recently?*

Those kind of stats?

*Incredible record for such a self proclaimed "big" club, its - fucking hilariously - officially 60 years since you won it

Aye but Hearts have been in the Championship more recently, oh wait that's not really a good stat for them is it.

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I'm only posting on this thread to dampen the spirits of the Hibs fans, not to entertain anyone FFS.🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm not surprised you as a Hibs fan has an aversion to statistics, they can be so illuminating. No ambiguity or bullshit, just raw facts.

Wouldn't give up the day job mate.