Edinburgh derby: big physical Hearts v Hibs diving team

26 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Celebrating, relief. What's the difference? I mean that one was your own fault for not winning, let's be honest here.

As was today mate your end.   You gave us it tight after the 1-1 game the start of last season though remember with your big team pish. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

As the away team 2-0 down with a kung po defense will take the draw but annoyed we should have won as I believe from middle to front we have much better players than you guys. 

I get you're happy/relieved with the draw but Hibs aren't much better than Hearts in any position right now.

Not particularly surprised that Hearts chucked a two-goal lead, although the manner of it was ridiculous.

Sibbick is never a centre half, but the spine of the team isn't strong enough at the moment anyway.

Fit and firing, Gordon, Halkett, Baningame and Shankland would make such a difference. But not sure if/when it'll happen long-term for the first three, let alone all four at the same time.

Edited by Darren
Halkett, one Hackett was enough!

Guest DannyBlue
19 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Not fair. Giving that goal to Doidge.

Hibs players spooked... 😆

montystunned.thumb.png.385a6d362c10d13ec5f42defe694f3db.png

The SPFL trivia question:

Which popular Scottish Football team had Hibs spooked and the game put to bed at 2-0? If you said Hearts you'd be wrong, they were never popular.

In previous years, car keys and coconuts used to make their way onto the Tynecastle pitch from the away end during an Edinburgh Derby. The creativity of the Hibs Missile Crew was once second to none. Sadly though, that seems to have tailed off in recent years.

But not any more. The healing powers of a late Hibs equalizer were in full flow as one disabled Hibs fan recovered the power to walk again and flung his crutches onto the pitch immediately after the equalizer. Keep your eye on the goalmouth during Elie's celebration.

Now I'm not saying that Nick Montgomery is the second coming of Jesus or that Elie Youan can cure the lame, but we have clear and unambiguous video evidence that that is, indeed, the case.

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

In previous years, car keys and coconuts used to make their way onto the Tynecastle pitch from the away end during an Edinburgh Derby. The creativity of the Hibs Missile Crew was once second to none. Sadly though, that seems to have tailed off in recent years.

But not any more. The healing powers of a late Hibs equalizer were in full flow as one disabled Hibs fan recovered the power to walk again and flung his crutches onto the pitch immediately after the equalizer. Keep your eye on the goalmouth during Elie's celebration.

Now I'm not saying that Nick Montgomery is the second coming of Jesus or that Elie Youan can cure the lame, but we have clear and unambiguous video evidence that that is, indeed, the case.

Think i remember a pineapple being chucked on the pitch in a derby game too, or am i just making shit up?