Scottish Women's (Sky) League Cup

PossilYM

30 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I really don’t want to kick into a kid chucked into a cup final but yes, left 95% of the goal open and not even dived to attempt to block the small part she could cover

This. She actually backed AWAY from the goal. She's lost her bearings completely.

Rangers deserved winners, of course. But think the Thistle women did themselves proud. Obviously it’s a big error for the first goal, but they competed very well for the most part in the first half, and while they were never really close to getting back into it second half, they did fine. Struggled with the big pitch at Tynecastle I think, but overall should be immensely proud of themselves.

That goal was some moment as well. 

Found myself down the Rangers end of the stand and leapt out of my seat at that fantastic Thistle strike.  Wish I'd had some Jags next to me, as I felt I had better reign it in and it deserved a more fitting celebration.  The team gave it their all.  Enjoyable end to my Scottish sporting weekend.  Brian Graham looks one stylish cat.

On 24/03/2024 at 18:29, Red Kite said:

Found myself down the Rangers end of the stand and leapt out of my seat at that fantastic Thistle strike.  Wish I'd had some Jags next to me, as I felt I had better reign it in and it deserved a more fitting celebration.  The team gave it their all.  Enjoyable end to my Scottish sporting weekend.  Brian Graham looks one stylish cat.

I was down the Thistle end. I bought my tickets quite early on and I don't think it was well advertised which end was which. No big deal in women's football, but I'd prefer to be in with my own support.