Result of the day

1 hour ago, allyg1977 said:

I would say krr beating beith is the best result of the day to be honest just a few weeks ago everyone was saying beith would run away from everyone else and krr and a few other teams have beat them and has the Kilwinning result yeah that's a good result but albion rovers not really a big team they have been lucky for years in the big leagues but now they have found their level at last wouldn't say its a big shock 

What was the score ? asking fur a mate

Have to agree with ally-no-full.stops in that Albion Rovers are no longer a big scalp. 

The Largs v Ashfield match was a meeting of probably the two most inconsistent teams in the league so not a huge shock. Beith's slump isnt a new thing. 

For me, ROTD is Pollok 2 Linlithgow Rose 0 as the latter are more than holding their own in the LL.

Mon the WoSFL!

Edited by jimbaxters

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Have to agree with ally-no-full.stops in that Albion Rovers are no longer a big scalp. 

The Largs v Ashfield match was a meeting of probably the two most bbc inconsistent teams in the league so not a huge shock. Beith's slump isnt a new thing. 

For me, ROTD is Pollok 2 Linlithgow Rose 0 as the latter are more than holding their own in the LL.

Mon the WoSFL!

BBC could be taken the wrong way 🤣

11 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Kilwinning  Rangers 1 Ardrossan Winton Rovers 4

Blink What GIF by Equal Vision records

Yup agreed. However, the win is not a surprise, the margin of the victory probably is and could probably have been more. A club like Winton should never have been as far down the leagues as they are.

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

Yup agreed. However, the win is not a surprise, the margin of the victory probably is and could probably have been more. A club like Winton should never have been as far down the leagues as they are.

Especially after Kilwinnings comprehensive victory over Albion Rovers the week before .But I know AWR are a decent side