World Mental Health Day

In all seriousness, I don't know who needs to hear this but there's a good chance at least one person out there does. This is for you. 

Life can seem shite and often the world is a horrible place. The times we are living in are unpleasant. However, it would be a lot shiter and a lot more unpleasant without you here. Things will not always be the way they are. Life will not always be shite, and we can hope that the world will get better too.

Peace, love and solidarity ❤️ xxxx

Jamie xxx

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't know which way to turn . It's World Mental Health Day, right in the middle of Black History Month, then before you know it it's Menopause Awareness day. My caring is finite!

I'm not convinced that you're not my dad. That's the kind of thing he'd say.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't know which way to turn . It's World Mental Health Day, right in the middle of Black History Month, then before you know it it's Menopause Awareness day. My caring is finite!

Wait, hold on, you gave October as Black History Month? Better not let the Republicans hear that, they have enough heartburn over them getting February in the U.S.!