Dunfermline vs Ayr - Sat 21st Oct

On 14/10/2023 at 12:57, Wacky said:

Naturally our praise will curse him and he’ll be terrible when you guys rock up to EEP.

Three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and that players who were absolutely shite at Ayr United will score for absolute fucking fun against them with every team they subsequently sign for.

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

Three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and that players who were absolutely shite at Ayr United will score for absolute fucking fun against them with every team they subsequently sign for.

Good news for you is he hasn't scored for us yet.

Bad news is that means a hat-trick on saturday.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Can we just all share in some Andy Geggan love-in?

I loved Sir Andy. A great player.

Who was the player that kicked out at Docherty off the ball and Geggan almost killed him? Every team needs an enforcer like that.

It was at EEP, I think it was the game where Ashcroft scored a worldie to win it for you guys.

39 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I loved Sir Andy. A great player.

Who was the player that kicked out at Docherty off the ball and Geggan almost killed him? Every team needs an enforcer like that.

It was at EEP, I think it was the game where Ashcroft scored a worldie to win it for you guys.

Paul Paton I'm sure

This is arguably in my top five home performances of all time. I’d never seen us beat Dunfermline before this and we had a horrible record against them at home. But in that first half we put on a performance that embodied everything we were good at under McCall. Quick and direct football with numbers forward and getting defenders turned.