A View From The Terrace - Series 6 Episode 4

In the week that Scotland saw Euro 2024 qualification confirmed, Telfer, Shaughan, Joel and Robert reflect on everything that went right for the national side, as well as discussing Tuesday night's let down in Lille.

Spicey Opinions makes it's return as the panel share some bold views on how the season will go for sides in the Premiership. Dipping back into the world of social media to explore what the Tartan Army have been up to online, Christoph Berra then joins in the studio to look back on his playing career, as well as sharing an insight into his role as a coach with the Scotland Under 21s.

Fan submitted views on how the narrative will be shaped this weekend leads the final discussion as League action makes it's return, before Episode Four closes with a little game called The Banker.

DSCF0432.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The last game on grass at Annfield was Stirling Albion 3 Meadowbank Thistle 1 in May 1987. 

It was also my first away match.

It sleeted the first half when we Thistle fans were in the open terrace. We then swapped ends with the Binos fans to the covered terrace and it was sunny the second half! Grant Tierney had a nasty collision with the post I remember and was taken off. Despite the loss results went Meadowbank's way and we were promoted that day. I tried nicking a bit of the pitch as a souvenir (others were) but a big polis stopped me. I think they still needed it for training!