⚫️⚪️Queens Park vs Partick Thistle🔴🟡 Friday night football

12 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You must have been abroad…Harry’s head disappeared many years ago. Had Glasgow Mafia all over it. Personally, I don’t think the club’s been the same since. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d940084f629b2b99fdc8d44f66a78eaa.jpeg

The malicious rumour was that Kingsley snaffled it ..as if ! 

This one is really catching the imagination, eh?

Bought my ticket but unsure if it is allocated seating or sit where you want in the away end?

Edited by jagfox

15 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Bought my ticket but unsure if it is allocated seating or sit where you want in the away end?

Sit where you want but expect to be frisked within an inch of your life beforehand

19 minutes ago, Spider1975 said:

Sit where you want but expect to be frisked within an inch of your life beforehand

Ah well, at least that will be something to look forward to 🤣

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

It’s one of the times that peaks my annoyance about us not building a proper stadium. Full house in a proportionate, compact stadium would have had a wee bit of a sense of occasion about it. 

59 minutes ago, an86 said:

It’s one of the times that peaks my annoyance about us not building a proper stadium. Full house in a proportionate, compact stadium would have had a wee bit of a sense of occasion about it. 

Yeah, would have been good at a fit for purpose Lesser Hampden.

From my POV, I'm happy enough to visit the big ground as I've enjoyed my visits there watching Queens. Also my first time there watching Thistle since Celtic were groundsharing there. Not likely to be getting there on cup duty anytime soon 😬

3 hours ago, an86 said:

With a wee covered terracing behind both goals it would be great (apart from the royal box side).

What a waste.

More importantly, is this new Tartan Coo boozer any good?

9 hours ago, an86 said:

Just wait until 10 years from now when your bankrupt and in the lowland league see how that occassion fits you

18 hours ago, H Wragg said:

More importantly, is this new Tartan Coo boozer any good?

It's alright, feels like more of a food place where you can also get a pint than an actual pub though. Worth trying I think but there are plenty other places I'd sooner go if you're just drinking.