⚫️⚪️Queens Park vs Partick Thistle🔴🟡 Friday night football

Jags prevailed 5-4 last time @Hampden v Queens Park. Could do with that again to brighten up a dreich Friday in the soggy South ,however, will settle for an ugly 1-0 courtesy of BBG sclaffing a 94 minute winner off Ferrie's bahookey .

Edited by I Clavdivs

4-1 Thistle. Brian Graham to score 3 goals courtesy of cutbacks from the byline after we inevitably get caught on the counter and a McInroy overhead kick from 6 yards after Charlie Fox attempts to play a 1-2 with the crossbar. 

Stay positive lads. 

Upheaval in the management team, Hepburn suspended, Thomas on arguably a poor run of form, nobody able to find Paton and anyones guess as to who is likely to be paired up at CB.  Can't see where QP's goals will come from and despite hoping Ferrie has another monster showing - can't see much past 0-2 Thistle.  

McGinley, McMillan, Fitzpatrick and obviously Muirhead to miss tomorrow according to Doolan. Seems McGinley has picked up a knee injury, thankfully Fitzpatrick’s injury isn’t too bad and he could be back for next weekend. 

4 minutes ago, erty13 said:

Trying to buy a ticket for the away end, but it comes up as sold out.

Does anyone know if it is sold out or is the ticket system not working.

Click on section i5 and it should work 

Pleasing to hear McMillan and Fitzpatrick out. Two players who are excellent at stretching back lines, particularly McMillan when overlapping on the right hand side. Him in lawless caused havoc the last encounter at Firhill.

God knows how much joy Fitzpatrick would have got on the hampden pitch with our high line and his pace

12 hours ago, JagsCG said:

McGinley, McMillan, Fitzpatrick and obviously Muirhead to miss tomorrow according to Doolan. Seems McGinley has picked up a knee injury, thankfully Fitzpatrick’s injury isn’t too bad and he could be back for next weekend. 

McGinley could be this year's Jason Banton / George Moncur

Back 4 of Ngwenya / Williams / Neilson / Milne with no defensive cover on the bench... woof.

6 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Is this game on the box tonight

No, it's been moved because Scotland women playing at Hampden in next couple of days and UEFA rules that another game can't take place on same pitch within X hours of kick off. 

SFA rules are different for example cup semis being played back to back days. 

Edited by Fuctifano

2 hours ago, Anonymous Spider said:

Sat to Thurs - “my god were brutal, we’re gonna get pumped” 

Fri - “yas, let’s do this mob, bring it on”

3-1 QP

(I will never learn) 

Came to the conclusion a wee while ago that I only regularly attend games just in case I miss something mental. There’s no other logical explanation for putting yourself through the years of it.