Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Even if they don't know exactly what the new schedule is, eg they're not sure if they're just moving everything back 24 hours, they surely need to say in the meantime if there's a chance if it'll be later today or not.

I think they do need to give people at least a days notice

One of our group left his work for an early lunch, ran home to get in the door and get the cancellation message.

5 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Stupid useless incompetent b*****ds. Lots of us questioned why codes were coming out at 1030 when the sale took place 90 mins later. Why not yesterday, Monday, Sunday? Why cut it so close?

Could see something like this coming a mile away. Useless.

great point stole this for "clout" on Twitter.

5 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Im on 29 points , having made an effort over the last 2 years and went to all the games bar Cyprus, earning under the average wage for Scotland and would not say im not in a privileged position. Our group plan our trips on a budget using hostels etc and never take a direct flight

I am however in support of the open policy as some of our group are in the 12-13 band and we all want to be together.

The feather is the defining factor…

We could maybe add in regularly posting on the TAMB, so you have to meet all three criteria!

18 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

This is exactly my thinking in terms of the Tory style attitude, you are in a very privileged position in life if you are able to have a high points total. 

I would like to know the crossover of high pointers and the fuckers with the feathers. 

It’s like those with high points don’t want fans with 12 points or above at away/neutral games. 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

It’s like those with high points don’t want fans with 12 points or above at away/neutral games. 

I had the misfortune of being near a “regular traveller” while at the pool at Seville. 

Now I fucking despise Rangers, but this guy was saying that Rangers fans don’t generally travel to support Scotland, and if they do you will see them wearing Rangers tops. He then went on to say that some of them try to get round this by wearing Scotland tops with McCoist on the back. A very strange man. 

Hilarious stuff!

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I had the misfortune of being near a “regular traveller” while at the pool at Seville. 

Now I fucking despise Rangers, but this guy was saying that Rangers fans don’t generally travel to support Scotland, and if they do you will see them wearing Rangers tops. He then went on to say that some of them try to get round this by wearing Scotland tops with McCoist on the back. A very strange man. 

Hilarious stuff!

For the entire home games this year, I was sitting next to a group of Rangers fans :lol: 

I don't have enough points for tickets so have no dog in this fight but a few of our WhatsApp group are flapping a bit at the prospect of a free for all.

So much so that one of them has emailed the SSC...

Now is the time to email the suppporters club. Iv just sent this - 

Hi, 

As you have now delayed the ticket sale can I please urge you to reconsider how you are issuing out the codes?
The most sensible and fair way is to do what most other football associations are doing. This is to stagger the sale by issuing codes each hour to the top points supporters and work your way down the list. This way you can control the sale hour by hour and the most loyal supporters will get access to the tickets they deserve first. The way that you tried to do this has been set up totally wrong and unfair. This is your chance as a supporters club to do what is right for your fans. Please do not make the same mistake you have just made. 

Any reply to this would be great.

Supporters@scottishfa.co.uk

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I don't have enough points for tickets so have no dog in this fight but a few of our WhatsApp group are flapping a bit at the prospect of a free for all.

So much so that one of them has emailed the SSC...

oooft look at that FFS. 

EVERYONE on 12 or above is guaranteed a ticket. I don't see what the issue is other than sheer greed making sure they get "cheap" tickets.