Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Just logged out of my account and got straight into a waiting room with a very slow queue, probably leading nowhere.

Yeah that happens to me too. Not too fussed at this moment in time though.  

I wonder how long they will keep the reseller portal open? Hopefully, there will be  a few windows of opportunity before the tournament starts. 

I am keeping my hopes up that I luck out and get a couple of tickets for the Swiss game. If not, it is stub hub or the like for me. 

1 minute ago, qos_75 said:

Yeah that happens to me too. Not too fussed at this moment in time though.  

I wonder how long they will keep the reseller portal open? Hopefully, there will be  a few windows of opportunity before the tournament starts. 

I am keeping my hopes up that I luck out and get a couple of tickets for the Swiss game. If not, it is stub hub or the like for me. 

I think they'll keep it open right up till the final, don't see why they'd close it.

2 minutes ago, immcinto said:

Anyone tried logging in to the UEFA ticket portal and just staying there? Might get past the queue.

I found for the last Euros you'd get chucked out of the queue if you logged in before about quarter to the announced time.

3 hours ago, immcinto said:

Anyone tried logging in to the UEFA ticket portal and just staying there? Might get past the queue.

I don’t think that will work. They haven’t sent any pre-notification emails yet. You would think they will do that a few days in advance. 

I am off for the next week, albeit in a different time zone. I am hoping it will be soon though, so I have time to spend on it, before I go back to work.

Edited by qos_75

They've now removed the last sentence about further opportunities in March, but I expect it will be opening and closing right up to the final.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They've now removed the last sentence about further opportunities in March, but I expect it will be opening and closing right up to the final.

According to the uefa website:

The Resale Platform will be open until the end of March 2024. After March, there will be no further opportunities to resell tickets.

I like the idea of having sales on one day only, means you don't have to keep checking every 5 minutes on other days. There's going to be a mighty queue at 10 am on the 13th though! 

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm not going any further to see if it blocks it but it's letting me tick the box to resell my SSC tickets despite the fact they are meant to be non-transferable.

Non-transferable is more to do with the tickets once they are in the mobile ticketing application on the phone. 

6 minutes ago, GH Staggie said:

According to the uefa website:

The Resale Platform will be open until the end of March 2024. After March, there will be no further opportunities to resell tickets.

The email suggests more windows.

The Resale Platform will be open until 11 March 2024, 11:00 CET for you to list your tickets.
From 13 March 2024, 11:00 CET – 14 March 2024, 11:00 CET the Resale Platform will be open for fans to purchase tickets.
Once your tickets are sold, you will receive a confirmation email. You will be refunded in full to the same Alipay account or credit/debit card used for making the purchase
The Resale Platform will be open in several time slots. In case your tickets do not sell in the current sales window, they will be offered to fans during further sales windows.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The email suggests more windows.

I expected it to be up to the final, doesn't really make sense to not have a resale during the tournament for the knockout games. 

52 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm not going any further to see if it blocks it but it's letting me tick the box to resell my SSC tickets despite the fact they are meant to be non-transferable.

Looks like they won't be offered to the general public, just to SSC members. But there's a lot of contradictory messaging on the site, so who knows?

Tickets offered for resale by fan members of the national football associations/federations will be sold in a separate process to fans of the same team.

Just praying some Italian or someone has Scotland Swiss tickets and doesn't want to go, and get first in the queue. 

Can see touts trying to grab even more now too though.

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Just praying some Italian or someone has Scotland Swiss tickets and doesn't want to go, and get first in the queue. 

Can see touts trying to grab even more now too though.

Me too.

I think every man and their dog is wanting the Swiss game tickets. it seems that more than the opener and the Hungary game. 

I was quite optimistic until I remembered about the touts. Not sure what they can do to stop them. Maybe something to try and slow them down a bit. 

7 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Me too.

I think every man and their dog is wanting the Swiss game tickets. it seems that more than the opener and the Hungary game. 

I was quite optimistic until I remembered about the touts. Not sure what they can do to stop them. Maybe something to try and slow them down a bit. 

Kick em in the fckn bollocks.

But I have no idea hoe to do it, except maybe restrict numbers in one order? 2 or 3 maybe, I dunno.