Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Mine is exactly the same, wouldn't have thought a website would be beyond an organisation coining in several hundred million euros.

Just constant "Technical Errors" and on the odd occasion that doesn't come up usually a "503 Unavailable" when you try to view the Captcha. Or a "Service Error" message.

The one time I managed to view a Captch photo and then entered the correct numbers the screen did nothing when I pressed submit for a minute or two then came up with a Technical Error message again.

Usual farce.

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Right click the photo, display in a new tab. It opens sometimes.

Genius thank you!

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Right click the photo, display in a new tab. It opens sometimes.

Aye it worked after hitting refresh a couple of times, thanks.

1 minute ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Capcha thing finally worked, now in a queue but given the delays I have zero expectations 

I've been in the waiting room for 10 minutes. I'd say it's moved to about 5% along (not that it's actually displaying any percentages or waiting times).

Just now, PB1994 said:

My bar seems to be moving quite quickly but still maybe only about 25% of the way. Not expecting anything to be left.

😡

Mine's crawling like it's been on a weekend long bender and lost the power of its legs.

I'd actually forgotten all about this today but I had a bit of windfall income yesterday so it's worth a wee look. Budgets gone up for potential purchases!