Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

It doesn't seem to work for everyone or every game but it looks like you can view your seat on the UEFA ticket portal.

Login - https://euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

and then in the 'My Tickets' section if you select View on Map then it should show you where your seat is and you can check it's next to the people you requested to be next to if you done that for SSC tickets.

Mine is showing only for the Switzerland game. I'm N3 in the North Stand, looks decent enough for 30 euro.

ETA - Munich showing for me now too after I refreshed it, block 129 behind the goals for fans first.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

22 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It doesn't seem to work for everyone or every game but it looks like you can view your seat on the UEFA ticket portal.

and then in the 'My Tickets' section if you select View on Map then it should show you where your seat is and you can check it's next to the people you requested to be next to if you done that for SSC tickets.

Mine is showing only for the Switzerland game. I'm N3 in the North Stand, looks decent enough for 30 euro.

I can see my seats for the first and second games. Pretty much right on the corner flag for both. Both of these were fans first SSC allocation.

Can’t see my FF tickets for Turkey vs Georgia, two additional Cat 1s I purchased for Swiss game and the SSC cat 2 for the Hungary game.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

ETA - Munich showing for me now too after I refreshed it, block 129 behind the goals for fans first.

Hard to see the spot but I'm in block 129 for the Munich match. I'm not right at the front, but I'm not too high up either.

For the Switzerland game, I'm in N6, and although it's quite high up.

Edited by betting competition

3 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I can't see a View on Map option - where is that?

Assuming these are all just SSC tickets getting allocated first? I've ballot & resale ones for the Switzerland and Hungary games but they're not showing up yet.

6 minutes ago, Spain said:

Assuming these are all just SSC tickets getting allocated first? I've ballot & resale ones for the Switzerland and Hungary games but they're not showing up yet.

Ah that would explain it, because I only see this:

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 14.08.28.png

55 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It does seem to just be SSC tickets showing right now but for Hungary it's not viewable for SSC tickets either, just Germany and Switzerland for now.

Nothing on my account yet. 

Took forever to load the map on my phone but eventually discovered we're in Block N15 for Switzerland, about ten rows from the back of the stand 👍

Similar to others, Hungary not available to see yet.

My group are all seated together for Germany game.  For Switzerland, we're in the same section and row but couple of seats apart.  No seats showing for Hungary yet.

Edited by MONKMAN