Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, Hendricks said:

Good timing to report some positive news. Our match tickets for the Germany game (bought through Live Football Tickets) arrived in the app this morning - I received an email notification and they were there in exactly the same manner as when UEFA sent our Hungary ones. Still waiting for Swiss tickets and additional Hungary but so far LFT have been spot on as has been my previous experience with them. 

Good to know LFT are starting to arrive, earlier than the day before as well.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for my Swiss tickets around next Wednesday!

Very happy to see positive news regarding receiving LFT tickets, just bought one for the Hungary game after much fretting about the legitimacy of the site but still won't be 100% comfortable until I've received it on the app!

I got access to the UEFA ticket portal today.

Unfortunately no Scotland tickets available but there were a few other matches with €200 tickets left if anyone is just looking to experience a matchday in Germany. 

I have a Cat 2 ticket in Block 56B for Scotland v Hungary on 23rd June, and looking to swap for a Scotland v Switzerland one (Scotland end, obvs).

Ticket available in app and ready to transfer.

DM me if interested. 

20240608_123854.jpg

I Managed to get tickets for the Switzerland game on viagogo, problem is they are in the Switzerland end behind the goals. 

Are there many others out there in the same boat?  Think we'll just be able to congrigate in a wee corner if there's a few of us?

On 06/06/2024 at 14:19, rossco3343 said:

Now selling this ticket as got sorted somewhere else for ticket with the wee man. Just looking for my money back from when I bought it.

Block 54c Row 48 Seat 11.

Have you still got the ticket?  How much you looking for it?

14 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Hospitality packages available from €749 for anyone who's desperate...

https://www.eventim.de/en/artist/uefa-euro-offizielle-hospitality-pakete/

I was dubious about that but it looks genuine, the official hospitality firm is using this lot to make it less obvious that they're dropping their prices, none left for the opener though.

I was wondering whether all those "prime" seats on sale last week and currently are downgraded unsold hospitality seats. Would make sense if they're dropping the prices for hospitality too.

Decided to take the plunge and get Viagogo tickets for Belgium v Slovakia in Frankfurt and Czech Republic v Georgia in Hamburg. Now just need to source a Czech Republic shirt and hope that I'm not near any bottle-chucking Georgians. 

*** UPDATE ***
TICKETS NOW SOLD 

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Absolutely gutted as I am now unable to travel - I have the following 2 x tickets available to transfer via UEFA App. & TBH I am looking to try & re-coup most of my outgoing expenses so far (Flights etc) therefore looking for best price, not trying to be greedy but it is what it is unfortunately.
2 cracking seats:
Switzerland Block W8 (In corner) 4 rows from front
Hungary Block 58a - On halfway line up the back
Both in Scotland end
Message me if you need more information plus more that happy to exchange number, FaceTime or meet up
I will also put on other platforms to see what response is

Tickets.jpg

Switzerland.jpg

Hungary.jpg

Edited by Billy XBoswell

8 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Swiss CAT 2, Hungary CAT 1

So 350 euros face value, how much are you after or is it just as much as you can get?

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

So 350 euros face value, how much are you after or is it just as much as you can get?

As much as I can get to re-coup my losses (Flights etc) selling for £490 + admin fees on Seats Net (£591 on Ticombo) & not Scotland Fans area 

32 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

As much as I can get to re-coup my losses (Flights etc) selling for £490 + admin fees on Seats Net (£591 on Ticombo) & not Scotland Fans area 

What were your losses?