Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Also waiting on SSC ticket here. From the TA facebook page no1 has received their ticket yet if bought via SSC. Could be that UEFA are just releasing the association tickets last.

When codes were issued the SSC tickets were meant to be non-transferable however there has been an email doing the rounds since from the SSC suggesting they now will be transferable. Not sure if the delay is potentially in relation to that.

11 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

All three SSC tickets have landed 🥳

I have now upped my app checking to once every 3 minutes 🤣

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye I got my official L16 ticket but waiting on  Stubhub sending the Hungary one. Been checking 5 times a day even though you clearly get a notification when something arrives :(

I mentioned it before but I'm waiting only on the tickets from Livefootballtickets. I'm not concerned as they do say they send them out no later than 24 hours before but I'm hoping it might happen earlier as I'll feel a whole lot better once I've got them.

39 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

SSC tickets appear to be transferable.

Slight word of warning from England supporters on another forum, doubt if there's anything they can do about it though.

image.thumb.png.f289044296504da579db62ae732daacd.png

Posted (edited)

Do we need to have our passport to get into the game? Had to put in my passport number to the app but doesn’t seem to be any mention of it elsewhere from what I’ve seen. 

Edited by ScottR96

Posted (edited)

They said you needed it last tournament and I didn't show mine once and that was when it was restricted more with COVID.

I'm sure the SFA said a photocopy would be fine either way if you don't want to take it out with you but I'm not bothering with mine.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

46 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

Do we need to have our passport to get into the game? Had to put in my passport number to the app but doesn’t seem to be any mention of it elsewhere from what I’ve seen. 

This would suggest a photocopy or even just a picture on your phone will suffice, in the unlikely event they even bother their arse with checking Scotland fans 

https://www.associationoftartanarmyclubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/ATAC-Euro2024-Site-Report-Cologne.pdf?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Slight word of warning from England supporters on another forum, doubt if there's anything they can do about it though.

image.thumb.png.f289044296504da579db62ae732daacd.png

Looks like the SSC's stance on this is different per the below which was doing the rounds.

image.thumb.png.74196f5217a2ff89dfe2202f582ae80b.png