Rangers v Hearts

1 hour ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Was that the “foul” where the player waited for a push that never came, went down and grabbed the ball? It was right infront of me and it was a clear attempt at conning the ref.

56 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A push that never came, what a slaver you are.

I mean it's a bit funny seeing some of the diddies get worked up about refereeing decisions and there's of course some merit in their seeth however it's absolutley hilarious to see the celtc fans trying to jump on the bus and join in the fun. 

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

I mean it's a bit funny seeing some of the diddies get worked up about refereeing decisions and there's of course some merit in their seeth however it's absolutley hilarious to see the celtc fans trying to jump on the bus and join in the fun. 

Cheating is cheating, fella. No matter who you support.

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

Sweep Up Fran Healy GIF by Travis

16 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

And Haring gave them that lift with an act of lazy defending. Its not Alan Muir or John Beaton's fault in any way

I've always detested the rise and rise of this particular type of cynical foul which is very rarely penalised.

I trust however that MIB/VAR ops will now be free to pick up shirt tugging by TRFC players in their own box? Surely another precedent has been set.

38 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I could appreciate it more if it wasn’t on the back of a match where the ref got two penalty decisions spot on 😅

It seems even when our penalties are correctly awarded we are still cheatin’

7 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Neither ref nor linesman seeing a two-handed shove in the back in a bit of a beamer for the officials.

At Dens or Rugby Park we'd have got that free-kick and probably won 1-0.

Now you're sounding like Naismith and a bitter paranoid OF fan!! 

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I could appreciate it more if it wasn’t on the back of a match where the ref got two penalty decisions spot on 😅

It seems even when our penalties are correctly awarded we are still cheatin’

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Just now, AJF said:

😂 so if I were to produce an example of Beaton awarding a free kick against us is that tantamount to cheating? 

He doesn’t award ridiculous free kicks like that against you. Only for you. Everyone knows it and it’s embarrassing to watch. Even more embarrassing trying to justify it.

1 minute ago, Ooooft. said:

He doesn’t award ridiculous free kicks like that against you. Only for you. Everyone knows it and it’s embarrassing to watch. Even more embarrassing trying to justify it.

Sure thing. If that free kick incident is the strength of your argument to prove “cheating” from yesterday then I’m quite comfortable with that.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Sure thing. If that free kick incident is the strength of your argument to prove “cheating” from yesterday then I’m quite comfortable with that.

Not just yesterday, mate. Beaton should not be allowed to referee your games. Ever. 

3 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I you feel we shouldn’t get involved in the debate about how few pens you get then feel free to share any stats to back it up.